UK Gorls...Mariah and PCD headlining Brighton Pride weekend

Started by Sharon., February 14, 2020, 03:07:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Omggggg I'm actually trying to decide if I wanna do London Pride and someone online said Brighton or Manchester pride is better. Is this true?

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Gifted. on February 14, 2020, 03:55:16 PM
Quote from: Troye on February 14, 2020, 03:32:41 PM
Omggggg I'm actually trying to decide if I wanna do London Pride and someone online said Brighton or Manchester pride is better. Is this true?

100%.

London Pride is basic.

London Black Pride is cute, but they moved location last year, so I didn't go. LOL

ohh ok well what makes them better? i just figured london is the city we hear about the most in the states so i should go there for it but i guess yall prolly here alot about nyc and LA .. but what is the club scene like in brighton and manchester for gays?

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Gifted. on February 14, 2020, 06:33:49 PM
Quote from: Troye on February 14, 2020, 06:24:36 PM
Quote from: Gifted. on February 14, 2020, 03:55:16 PM
Quote from: Troye on February 14, 2020, 03:32:41 PM

100%.

London Pride is basic.

London Black Pride is cute, but they moved location last year, so I didn't go. LOL

ohh ok well what makes them better? i just figured london is the city we hear about the most in the states so i should go there for it but i guess yall prolly here alot about nyc and LA .. but what is the club scene like in brighton and manchester for gays?

Well London Pride is a non-event, they never book GOOD acts, they get like X-Factor flops.
Brighton is the gay capital of the UK, it's a super cute city...there's a beach...the event is always better than London.

Manchester Pride is white twink central...never been, but the gorls go all out.

oh now WAIT lolz