Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Don't know if posted but   

https://twitter.com/santana_9111_/status/1159638161808605184

Straight black men are so fckn WEIRD.     

Ma Lo

This is disgusting.. and they should all be charged with harassment 

LOONA.

This is why black unity is a myth and that "you're black first" mess is a bunch of nonsense. Niggers literally treat black lgbtq+ people like an entirely different species.   

Ma Lo

..straight people hate gays with a passion..so much so that they could literally kill them if given the opportunity, and they have..this is something only a higher power can fix..and he will. 

Bentley. HARRIS!

as I'm watching this ... it seemed like he knew one of them, or knew they had some tea on him

anyways ... can't wait for the men in blue to start doing their job again and keep taking these THINGS out of our society

Blackpantha

That's why I don't really fuck with black people like that. Those guys weren't troubling a soul. 2 out of 3 of those guys get their buttholes torn to shreds. But they wanna act up on these guys. 
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

LOONA.

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on August 14, 2019, 09:54:01 AM
as I'm watching this ... it seemed like he knew one of them, or knew they had some tea on him

anyways ... can't wait for the men in blue to start doing their job again and keep taking these THINGS out of our society

This is why I giggle every single time those white kings gun a nigger down.     

LOONA.

And of course he looks dusty and busted    

HUGO

This highly annoyed me. He clearly wants som booch

Plastic.

Those girls are weak.

They gon come across some fags who like to fight and get embarrassed.

best selling female rapper of all time

RAY7

This was so evil 
it's crazy how ppl can really be hateful for no reason and feel good about themselves 

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: 89 on August 14, 2019, 11:12:49 AM
This was so evil
it's crazy how ppl can really be hateful for no reason and feel good about themselves
wow Ray

I really didn't expect this from you
this was heartwarming. change is possible.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: LOONA. on August 14, 2019, 09:57:39 AM
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on August 14, 2019, 09:54:01 AM

This is why I giggle every single time those white kings gun a nigger down.     
:blessed: