Official TV Show Thread!

Started by BrandySource, May 07, 2016, 05:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Vonc2002

If loving u is wrong was kinda entertaining this season,  i have to say
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BranLover

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 25, 2016, 09:22:46 AM

I'm gonna give it a try. I never see anyone mention it.

Vonc2002

May 25, 2016, 06:29:46 PM #228 Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 06:30:06 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: TAE! on May 25, 2016, 05:46:20 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 25, 2016, 09:22:46 AM

I'm gonna give it a try. I never see anyone mention it.
well if ur gonna go back to the beginning be prepared for tha typical tyler perry show. Everything takes FOREVER to get to and its gonna be alot of waiting to get to the meat of the story
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

JRocka

May 25, 2016, 09:46:09 PM #229 Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 09:47:15 PM by LiBra
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 25, 2016, 04:17:45 AM
What happened to Salem?

The Third Season of Salem was announced on July 11th, 2015.

It was officially announced on the 11th July 2015, during San Diego Comic-Con that Salem has been renewed for a third season. The new season will consist of 10 episodes and production will begin later this year, with the season premiere on Halloween week.
Season Summary
Continuing its bloody, sexy and fantastical reimagining of Colonial America, ?Salem?s? third season dawns with the triumph of the witches? plan to remake the New World by bringing the devil to earth and making Salem his capital. But the devil is a liar, and instead of a New World free from murderous Puritan hypocrisy, his own plan will bring nothing but death and slavery with the ultimate aim of leading humanity to destroy itself. And there?s only one person on earth who can beat the devil ? the very witch that birthed him, his mother, Mary Sibley ? the only problem is she?s dead. Or is she?

season 3 gonna be edgy as fuck
:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

♛MANNY♛

Limitless - Cancelled by CBS

The Americans - Renewed for 2 more Final Seasons

in other news

Season 3 of "Power" premieres on July 17th and Season 3 of "Survivor's Remorse" premieres on July 24th

Vonc2002

Yea i stopped watching limitless

MelMel

Vonc2002

Quote from: MelMel on May 26, 2016, 12:31:29 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 25, 2016, 10:45:22 PM
Yea i stopped watching limitless
I got really annoyed with it.  I thought initially it was good but i hated how they had the show set up. The show is limitless but he was literally limited in every way by being confined to this FBI storyline. He couldnt do shit without their direction, he had to get pills from them, etc. I became annoyed and stopped tuning in

GRAND

Limitless was a better movie than series

DraeDrizzl3

Anyone watch Wayward Pines? Last season was good. Gonna watch the new season's premiere when I get home.

King

Quote from: GRAND on May 26, 2016, 04:24:32 AM
m
i mean they're nowhere even close...

movie was iconic.....show was trash...i didnt make it past episode 1

JRocka

Quote from: GRAND on May 26, 2016, 04:24:32 AM

the movie was great and when i saw there was gonna be a series...i know it wouldn't be good and decided not to watch it

GLOCK

Survivors remorse wasn't good to me this season

GLOCK

My summer is packed tho!
Orange is the new black and power are gonna be everything
I need a 3rd show to watch this season
Cuz I'm gonna prolly watch orange in 2 days :dead: