Club Shay Shay interview with Amanda Seales

Started by Cowgirl, April 24, 2024, 06:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedOctober

Quote from: NEW MOON on April 24, 2024, 10:27:38 PMSo Issa is a fake, phony, passive aggressive bitch

I knew it.

Not too much on Issa. Amanda has little to no self-awareness and she's long-winded as hell. Even Shannon was trying to refocus her attention to get to the point of the story. Amanda is like that annoying neighbor that everybody avoids. She can't help that she's autistic and annoying though. Poor thing.

NEW MOON

Today at 12:03:57 AM #31 Last Edit: Today at 12:05:19 AM by NEW MOON
Quote from: RedOctober on April 24, 2024, 11:54:57 PM
Quote from: NEW MOON on April 24, 2024, 10:27:38 PMSo Issa is a fake, phony, passive aggressive bitch

I knew it.

Not too much on Issa. Amanda has little to no self-awareness and she's long-winded as hell. Even Shannon was trying to refocus her attention to get to the point of the story. Amanda is like that annoying neighbor that everybody avoids. She can't help that she's autistic and annoying though. Poor thing.

Her being annoying and long winded doesn't invalidate her experience with Issa's poor leadership and lack of empathy.

Did you watch the full interview? 

Shannon also wasn't prepared and thought her mother was white and that Amanda was still doing a show with Kevin Hart that was two years ago.

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: Cowgirl on April 24, 2024, 08:00:15 PM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on April 24, 2024, 07:50:25 PMill pass on this one. she is so unlikable and always fuming.
Outspoken black women tend to always get labeled as unlikable. Are we ready to have that conversation?

It's not that she's outspoken. It's that she's ALWAYS fuming.

NEW MOON

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on Today at 12:35:46 AM
Quote from: Cowgirl on April 24, 2024, 08:00:15 PM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on April 24, 2024, 07:50:25 PMill pass on this one. she is so unlikable and always fuming.
Outspoken black women tend to always get labeled as unlikable. Are we ready to have that conversation?

It's not that she's outspoken. It's that she's ALWAYS fuming.

Is that a good reason to be dismissive of someone's poor treatment though?

The Brandy Barbie

I guess I just don't like either of them. Because, yes, she sounds like she's been through some racist experiences just like everyone else black growing up in America. But most of us don't lead with our racism stories. Like he brought up Disney to talk about her career accomplishments, and she shifted right to racism. It almost seemed like she was saying Disney was a racist company. But it was children being bullies. Why is that the most important thing to discuss right now?