Brandy, Performing Live At Essence (Live on her IG)

Started by shaunlamont89, July 05, 2019, 09:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KippDaddy

Quote from: Shad Moss Whooped Ci's Ass on July 05, 2019, 10:08:31 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on July 05, 2019, 10:05:59 PM
Quote from: Shad Moss Whooped Ci's Ass on July 05, 2019, 10:04:16 PM
KIp why are you fuming as if you were there?

And isn't this mess all weekend. Who knows what can still happen.

I am not fuming.   At all. I think its quite funny to be honest.

and i am a BRANDY fan.   I want her to win. 

Better question is why are u ok with her flaking .

I'm not going to fly off the handle without knowing what's going on.
Lets get some real tea first.

ok good

Good Morning Gorgeous

Quote from: i ain't sadiddy! on July 05, 2019, 10:07:14 PM

I was about to say...unless anyone in here actually has tickets to the mess :diddraispoot:

I don't see what all the outrage is about.

sdfsdsdfddsfsdf

We got the new alber coming soon. Things seem to be moving

Woulda been nice to get footage from the KFC mess I guess but ... mess

Seriously??? Do you not understand the visibility that Essence provides to artists especially those who are struggling to stay relevant? Brandy backing out of an Essence performance speaks volumes to her drive and passion.

FRANCE

I was about to say...unless anyone in here actually has tickets to the mess :diddraispoot:

sdfsdsdfddsfsdf

Brandy been away for 7 years. Its a great opportunity for her to let ppl know she's back. Furthermore, she should be performing a new cut from the upcoming album at this point.

Monika

Quote from: Camo on July 05, 2019, 10:06:53 PM
Something could be wrong and y'all big mad before any information is released.
this is true...
Yahudah

Camo

Quote from: Bish on July 05, 2019, 10:08:10 PM
Quote from: mylogistics on July 05, 2019, 10:04:43 PM
It's always something. Brandy only cares about herself and has made it obvious her fans are of no value to her any longer. It's sad because it's starting to appear that it's a wasted talent. Give that gift to an artist who truly values it all and consistently give their all.
I think it's quite the opposite. Her heart isn't in the music anymore and she won't admit it because she doesn't want to disappoint the fans. The signs are there. From the lack of effort in her image, delayed music, and self-sabotaging.

So she'd rather drag us along for 7 years???? Lol.. she has personal, legal and whatever other issues she's dealing with.

KippDaddy

July 05, 2019, 10:12:09 PM #65 Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 10:14:18 PM by KippDaddy
Her single went for Adds today.

a big scale performance woulda been dope!

I know her label is HOT

the exposure coulda been great.   

Mrd0ndada

Atleast we'll get a new snippet out of this 😩😂
🙄

Le Champ

Sovereign.

FRANCE

Bish

Quote from: Camo on July 05, 2019, 10:11:43 PM
It's always something. Brandy only cares about herself and has made it obvious her fans are of no value to her any longer. It's sad because it's starting to appear that it's a wasted talent. Give that gift to an artist who truly values it all and consistently give their all.
I think it's quite the opposite. Her heart isn't in the music anymore and she won't admit it because she doesn't want to disappoint the fans. The signs are there. From the lack of effort in her image, delayed music, and self-sabotaging.

So she'd rather drag us along for 7 years???? Lol.. she has personal, legal and whatever other issues she's dealing with.
Exactly...PERSONAL issues.

Do we have an album? Okay then.

Good Morning Gorgeous

I can understand where you are coming from, but when it's still a disappointment to her fans...especially those die hard ones. If you can't be consistent with following your gift then it would be best to find a new drive that would reignite her flame.

🦚

Quote from: mylogistics on July 05, 2019, 10:10:54 PM

sdfsdsdfddsfsdf

Seriously??? Do you not understand the visibility that Essence provides to artists especially those who are struggling to stay relevant? Brandy backing out of an Essence performance speaks volumes to her drive and passion.

The ppl at essence know who she is and what she can do as a vocalist / artist.

Its a missed opportunity for the fans who did go, but lets not pretend its the DC mess when it was an actual brandy show / celebration.

Its the weekend. Have a drink and let y'all hair down.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Mrd0ndada

🙄