M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

b7

Quote from: TriBeCa on October 09, 2019, 03:32:22 AM
The vocal what??  :kii:  :kii:

I'd be so embarrassed to constantly be in someone else's shadow. Brandy is The Vocal Bible, so Monica's fans just NEED to give her a similar title. It's pathetic to be honest.  :kii:
sddddf  young loves both and is a Monica STAN through n through. He just loves his girl

It's not this ...  deep  :unsure:

b7

Young

Quote from: 1RIG on October 09, 2019, 04:09:05 AM
Quote from: TriBeCa on October 09, 2019, 03:32:22 AM
The vocal what??  :kii:  :kii:

I'd be so embarrassed to constantly be in someone else's shadow. Brandy is The Vocal Bible, so Monica's fans just NEED to give her a similar title. It's pathetic to be honest.  :kii:
sddddf  young loves both and is a Monica STAN through n through. He just loves his girl

It's not this ...  deep  :unsure:

ccccc

He's doing the most

Alpha

When is the new single coming? It's time for a ballad 

Gilgamesh.

October 09, 2019, 07:25:19 AM #12335 Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 07:25:39 AM by Gilgamesh.
SEK;FNSN

I came back to ki at vocal goddess :kii:

Alpha

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 09, 2019, 07:25:19 AM
SEK;FNSN

Not sure what the big ki is about

Mon is definitely one of the most respected female vocalist. That's not up for debate either

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Alpha on October 09, 2019, 07:29:59 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 09, 2019, 07:25:19 AM
SEK;FNSN

Not sure what the big ki is about

Quotevocal goddess

That should help.

Alpha

When you think of R&B and vocals, you kinda have to mention Mon...unless you're a hater. 

Alpha

Queen even got a Grammy based on her vocal. And received a nomination for best vocal performance recently so y'all can fume but these are facts 

Gilgamesh.

thought it wasn't up for debate luv?

Alpha

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 09, 2019, 07:37:52 AM
thought it wasn't up for debate luv?

I got a lil time this morning bby

Ma Lo

A goddess would mean that she's superior over others and she aint. She's okay. I would like to see more growth and risks from her. Cuz at this point even newbies like Ella and HER is dragging her artistically.

Alpha

Quote from: Ntwadumela on October 09, 2019, 07:41:43 AM
A goddess would mean that she's superior over others and she aint. She's okay. I would like to see more growth and risks from her. Cuz at this point even newbies like Ella and HER is dragging her artistically.

Meanwhile she's still cranking out #1's.

And yeah HER & Ella are more artistic but they damn sure aren't better vocalist. That's the conversation here

Rxxf

BRANDY