PlayStation turns 25 today! :gorlonfire:

Started by zaiye9837, December 03, 2019, 08:47:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Sinpool

The beginning of "why you always pick the girls"

:stressed:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Xavier on December 03, 2019, 01:45:42 PM
QuotePlayStation Awarded Guinness World Record For Best-Selling Home Console Brand
QuotePlayStation has been certified the "best-selling videogame home console brand ever" by Guinness World Records. The achievement was awarded in light of combined sales of PlayStation hardware totalling some 450,190,000 units between the original console's launch in Japan on 3 December 1994 and 7 November 2019. The record includes hardware sales of PlayStation, PS2, PS3 and PS4, based on figures from VGChartz
https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/12/03/playstation-awarded-guinness-world-record-for-best-selling-home-console-brand

:cheerup:

poor TRASHbox  :feelinmyself:

Ma Lo

Moon

I love the story of the PlayStation 

It was originally supposed to be a CD add on for the SNES but Sony was sick of the way Nintendo were doing things so they jumped ship and made their own console

Moon

TOMB RAIDER >>>> the way the zorls fucking GASPED for air in 1996 when they played this atmospheric game for the first time

Ma Lo

Quote from: afromoondiac on December 03, 2019, 04:42:36 PM
TOMB RAIDER >>>> the way the zorls fucking GASPED for air in 1996 when they played this atmospheric game for the first time

You should play the new one.Shadow Of The Tomb Raider.omfg

como la whore

I think Spyro was my first PS1 game  :stressed:

Rugrats Search for Reptar was fun also
and Driver

and who remembers all those demos that Pizza Hut gave out  :plzstop:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: afromoondiac on December 03, 2019, 04:42:36 PM

!!!
The HOURS I spent just running around her mansion grounds in amazement, before I even started the real game. :plzstop:

LOONA.