Married To Mess, S7: Episode 1

Started by Gilgamesh., September 09, 2019, 07:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

My favorites are Mariah, Quad, Toya and Heavenly. 

Coontessa, Jackie and Simone are kinda fake to me. They flip flop a lot. 

One thing that bothers me is you can tell Heavenly is jealous of Mariah. She's always so deep and personal. I don't think she has any reason to give Mariah anything. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Bentley. HARRIS!

Why are Mariah and Toya your faves

They don't do anything and just complain about the others all the time

Scott.

Zankou.

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on September 10, 2019, 01:09:48 PM
Why are Mariah and Toya your faves

They don't do anything and just complain about the others all the time

sssssss

!!

:uhh:

I can KINDA see Toya but Mariah :uhh:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

what could she possibly jealous of :uhh:

Heavenly has a career and a husband that hasn't cheated on her

Gilgamesh.

nnnnnn

Yeah Heav kinda calls the girls their shit. That's why she keeps her foot on Mariah's neck, not cause she's jealous. 

Plastic.

When heavenly said Mariah reminds her of and looks like her sister, that confirmed the jealousy for me lol

She pretty much said her sis was the pretty, popular one and she was fat, ugly, and had no friends

best selling female rapper of all time

Opposites Attract.

September 10, 2019, 02:42:28 PM #68 Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 02:42:42 PM by 1996.
Quote from: Plastic on September 10, 2019, 02:30:24 PM
When heavenly said Mariah reminds her of and looks like her sister, that confirmed the jealousy for me lol

She pretty much said her sis was the pretty, popular one and she was fat, ugly, and had no friends
exactly. She literally said Mariah never did anything to her, she just don't like her.

Is that not jealousy?

Scott.

Can't stand Heavenly but her>>Mariah 

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: 1996. on September 10, 2019, 02:42:28 PM

exactly. She literally said Mariah never did anything to her, she just don't like her.

Is that not jealousy?
Not really.

Opposites Attract.

Zankou.

Quote from: Nine. on September 10, 2019, 02:58:01 PM

Is that not jealousy?
Not really.

not even a little bit

Vonc2002

Quote from: MoonPrismPower on September 10, 2019, 02:59:23 PM
Quote from: Nine. on September 10, 2019, 02:58:01 PM

Is that not jealousy?
Not really.

not even a little bit
Like.....AT ALL
There are some people u just don't like. I don't get jealousy AT ALL from Heavenly in regards to Mariah.  If she can applaud the prettier, fitter, richer girls in LA and not be jealous. Why TF would she be jealous of a Damn Mariah :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Opposites Attract.