Married To Mess, S7: Episode 1

Started by Gilgamesh., September 09, 2019, 07:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amazing

Lets be real here for once. They don't like Mariah because they are "Christians" and she is married to a Muslim man and embraces his religion and culture. That is the root of all the hate. Production sides with these heffers because they are Jewish and naturally hate Muslims too.

Amazing

Mariah is QUEEN and that is that. PERIOD!

M-Rocka

xbxbxbxbxxjsjsjsns

Mariah being married to a Muslim is not the reason we all dislike her. She's a vile and horrible human being.

You want me to bring out the receipts, baby girl!

She still has yet to produce those. She's a liar.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 12, 2019, 12:27:03 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 11, 2019, 10:43:48 PM
Quote from: African Queen 2.0 on September 11, 2019, 10:12:26 PM
Is something wrong with you cunts or are y'all just slow? :disgusted:

How can anyone like Hefferly, Cuntkie or COONtessa? :disgusted:

How can anyone like Dr. Peter Rabbit, DESTITUToya, & Scooby-Doo Huq?
He has a very weird outlook anyway. Don't try to understand it. Most people hate mariah :dead:

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 12, 2019, 03:45:34 PM
xbxbxbxbxxjsjsjsns

Mariah being married to a Muslim is not the reason we all dislike her. She's a vile and horrible human being.

n

What else has she lied about?

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Opposites Attract.

and most people hate Mariah but every time  MIIM posts her on their IG she has the most likes and most comments. 

Make it make sense. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Scott.

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 12, 2019, 03:45:34 PM
xbxbxbxbxxjsjsjsns

Right!

She's the worst one

Vonc2002

Firstly,  I think she lied about quad sleeping with that man. I think she lied about Dr Damon ( the way she hates heavenly I don't think she would've hesitated to put that info out if she truly had it.  I think she's definitely done drugs. Yea,  she's a whole fckn liar
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 12, 2019, 04:28:46 PM
Firstly,  I think she lied about quad sleeping with that man. I think she lied about Dr Damon ( the way she hates heavenly I don't think she would've hesitated to put that info out if she truly had it.  I think she's definitely done drugs. Yea,  she's a whole fckn liar

Definitely

Vonc2002

The sleeping with Lake's husband thing was the most disgusting nonsensical one. So this girl slept with ur sister's husband and u continued to be close with her and even call her your bestfriend and bring her on a tv show? She's a fckn liar :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quad is annoying sometimes but i think overall she's a stand up bitch. I love the way she went right outside and sat right there amongst Ugly and her sister and was completely unphased.  :oof: