Married To Mess, S7: Episode 1

Started by Gilgamesh., September 09, 2019, 07:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amazing

Quote from: 1996. on September 12, 2019, 04:21:51 PM
and most people hate Mariah but every time  MIIM posts her on their IG she has the most likes and most comments.

Make it make sense.

She is the fan favorite everywhere except on here, which is no surprise.

And just cos she decided not to expose that ape does not make her a liar.

Hefferly was going way below the belt literally so what did y'all expect Mariah to do? Keep quiet like Toya did with COONtessa. Make it make sense.

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 12, 2019, 04:52:05 PM
The sleeping with Lake's husband thing was the most disgusting nonsensical one. So this girl slept with ur sister's husband and u continued to be close with her and even call her your bestfriend and bring her on a tv show? She's a fckn liar :dead:
n

She said she asked Quad about it and said no so she let it go. I mean her sister was suing Simone for Malpractice and as we saw they were kii kii buddies this past episode. It's not far fetch.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 12, 2019, 04:53:33 PM
Quad is annoying sometimes but i think overall she's a stand up bitch. I love the way she went right outside and sat right there amongst Ugly and her sister and was completely unphased.  :oof:
you peeped that she sat RIGHT NEXT to Mariah. Which means that despite everything she still has love for her former bestie regardless of what's said between them.

Amazing

September 12, 2019, 05:37:17 PM #138 Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 05:38:30 PM by African Queen 2.0
Quad is annoying sometimes but i think overall she's a stand up bitch. I love the way she went right outside and sat right there amongst Ugly and her sister and was completely unphased.  :oof:

Quad and Mariah are ex lovers.  :ohwow:

The fire and chemistry between them >>>>>>>>>

The pent up sexual tension is too much to watch sometimes.  :ohwow:

It makes me hot and bothered.  :ohwow:

Amazing

Mariah has never lied on the show btw.

AND are we going to completely ignore the number of times Hefferly called her mama a bitch. Those are fighting words. She should have cut that heffer up on the beach last season.

Vonc2002

Mariah is definitely not a fan favorite. The fan favorite is actually Heavenly :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1996. on September 12, 2019, 05:21:11 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 12, 2019, 04:52:05 PM
The sleeping with Lake's husband thing was the most disgusting nonsensical one. So this girl slept with ur sister's husband and u continued to be close with her and even call her your bestfriend and bring her on a tv show? She's a fckn liar :dead:
n

She said she asked Quad about it and said no so she let it go.
:plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1996. on September 12, 2019, 05:22:48 PM
you peeped that she sat RIGHT NEXT to Mariah. Which means that despite everything she still has love for her former bestie regardless of what's said between them.
That's what u thought that meant :dead:

Vonc2002

I honestly question the character of anyone that likes Mariah, sorry

Amazing

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 12, 2019, 05:42:26 PM
Mariah is definitely not a fan favorite. The fan favorite is actually Heavenly :dead:

Hefferly? You are out of your mind. :dead:

She was good and funny maybe 4/5 seasons ago.

Vonc2002

Hefferly isn't funny. Please stop saying it :dead:

Vonc2002

I'm really crying at Mariah being the fan favorite :dead:
Go check Heavenly's followers VS Mariah's followers.......

As a matter of fact check Quad, Jackie, and Heavenly's followers VS Simone's, Toya's,  and Mariah's. Y'all just say any fckn thing :dead:

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 12, 2019, 05:43:54 PM
I honestly question the character of anyone that likes Mariah, sorry
n

The nerve when you going up for Heavenly and Quad.

Opposites Attract.

Nicki has more followers than Cardi but y'all continue to say she's done and mess so that logic is dead. 

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1996. on September 12, 2019, 06:12:31 PM
Nicki has more followers than Cardi but y'all continue to say she's done and mess so that logic is dead.
Nicki has had a decade to build up her followers. People that's still following that no longer give af and shit. This married to medicine thing is completely different.  They all became popular around the same time and CLEARLY people are gravitating to one group of ladies more than the others. How tf is Mariah the fan favorite with less followers than heavenly, quad, and fckn JACKIE  :kii: