Cocky/Arrogant Brandy!!! YES!!!!!

Started by ohthatsniko, July 09, 2015, 11:52:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angel In Disguise

I only have snapchat to watch her videos.  She is hilarious!  People, download the app and add thenextbrandy.  It's worth it.

Herb.

Quote from: Star on July 09, 2015, 12:16:11 PM
Quote from: Warren Worthington III on July 09, 2015, 12:12:53 PM
damm, I cant have snapchat. she should do it on a network where everyone can see her, not an iphone app

Snap is a multi format app doll.
Your cheap phone can't take ?  You fags love to say shes not doing something right its like part of your DNA now.
nfnfjfjjf

Book that faggot.

Wtv

damm, I cant have snapchat. she should do it on a network where everyone can see her, not an iphone app

Your cheap phone can't take ?  You fags love to say shes not doing something right its like part of your DNA now.

why do you always act soooooo pressed each time someone has something to say, whatever the opinion is?

thats called insecurity. Relax child, everyone doesnt have to have the same opinion all days of the year on all issues. Grow up, its not that hard  ;-)

Lazarus

Dead. She wasn't always humble throughout her career. She was cocky bitch during 1998.

Star

Quote from: Warren Worthington III on July 09, 2015, 05:03:34 PM

why do you always act soooooo pressed each time someone has something to say, whatever the opinion is?

thats called insecurity. Relax child, everyone doesnt have to have the same opinion all days of the year on all issues. Grow up, its not that hard  ;-)

Stop trying to pass those opinions off as fact and I won't say shit  :cheerup:

Get a better service than cricket and then you can enjoy the queen like the rest of the world on Snapchat sis stop making it seem Brandy and her TEAM left you and your Obama phone out!

WATCH WHAT THE FUCK YOU SAY DEAR
:lopsided:

'ology

Quote from: Star on July 09, 2015, 08:04:55 PM
Quote from: Warren Worthington III on July 09, 2015, 05:03:34 PM

Stop trying to pass those opinions off as fact and I won't say shit  :cheerup:

Get a better service than cricket and then you can enjoy the queen like the rest of the world on Snapchat sis stop making it seem Brandy and her TEAM left you and your Obama phone out!

WATCH WHAT THE FUCK YOU SAY DEAR
:lopsided:

Screaming @ Obama phone
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

MoToThE