Say Something!!!!!

Started by TheletterJ, July 31, 2020, 09:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

b7

The way she ATTACKS the verses >

Reminds me of "I thought" without all the crazy incredible harmonies. This was all about her lead vocals

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Sovereign. on July 31, 2020, 10:04:01 PM
Quote from: CREAM. on July 31, 2020, 09:23:10 PM
One of the best on the album

Period. The knock DRAGS my ass every time.  :plzstop: :kii:

!

If I'm playing the album for someone, this would probably be the song I choose.

BranLover

A highlight! I've been wearing it out. 

Le Champ

I want Jazzy on a remix or something :stressed:

lovechild

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Rags on July 31, 2020, 09:17:32 PM
Not my favorite, but it's been cool seeing everyone else loving this one.

It was kind of funny watching Brandy pay it dust on her listening party, though. ddddd

Couldn't disagree more. It was the first song she opened her eyes and took on a confident demeanour for. She was proud of this one and not worried about our reaction like the others.

Bentley. HARRIS!

August 01, 2020, 12:25:25 PM #22 Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 12:26:09 PM by Bentley. THE Moderator.
Say Something! Something to believe again!

TheletterJ

Yall better get y'all asses in on this GEM!!!!! I'm telling you this is straight FIRE!!! Brandy is confident, her vocals are crisp and  clear and she is riding the fuck out this beat. The verse punches hard and the the course comes in delicately as she's pleading for a reaction from her lover!!! My GODDDDD!!!!

I can't get enough of this song!!!!

jtwoeleven

Love this one, one of my faves. It gives me "List" a bit.

Annie

I love how she switches from attack mode to the sweet vocals on say something. Reminds me of tracks like Those were the days by Lili.

/.\

REALucid

The way she rides this shit. Ack!!!
Used to write our names in car fog

Keionte

August 01, 2020, 02:05:40 PM #27 Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 02:06:26 PM by Keionte
Quote from: Sovereign. on July 31, 2020, 10:04:01 PM
Quote from: CREAM. on July 31, 2020, 09:23:10 PM
One of the best on the album

Period. The knock DRAGS my ass every time.  :plzstop: :kii:
!!!!!

I agree with this.

"Say Something" should be the 3rd single. I like "Rather Be" and "No Tomorrow" like every one else BUT "Say Something" has the EDGE factor like "Borderline" that will captivate the general public. She fucking SNAPPED  :uhh: and its more fitting as a follow up single to "Borderline". Its damn near perfect actually. Like team, lets be smart with these single choices this era, please!

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on July 31, 2020, 10:56:54 PM
Quote from: ΟΔΚ on July 31, 2020, 10:51:31 PM
tbfh it's the best song.
by FAR

what you think about all this borderline talk?  :dead:

I just ... she's not really that girl to me
Borderline really is that girl, it gives you classic Brandy with a twist. If u put in them headphones or watch reaction videos u can hear it better. Its so eerie, the stacks and the way she harmonizes on every sentence. She goes in and then out..then that beat break for a quick second...the lyrics...the runs
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Annie on August 01, 2020, 12:48:58 PM
I love how she switches from attack mode to the sweet vocals on say something. Reminds me of tracks like Those were the days by Lili.
Yessss its the perfect fvck you but damn please give me hope that we can make this work tea that I needed
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track