HBO's Euphoria Renewed for Season 2 (Coronavirus halts Production on S2)

Started by Opposites Attract., June 17, 2019, 01:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

I LOVE how this show delves into serious issues without trivializing them >>>

the way they dissected how crippling and fleeting depression can be, the tidbit about Cassie having to deal with creepy older men as she got older, the complexity of gender and sexual attraction and how Jules navigates it all as a trans person 

:gorlonfire:

justcommenting

The tranny makes me want to gag. Kill her off. She wants it all dick, puss, just bye, bye-bye! 

This episode was boring because of Rue's narrating. She's like a phantom then you realize she's apart of the show. I wish this episode told us more about Cassie. It's like they told us a little something and then just abandoned her. 

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: justcommenting on July 29, 2019, 04:12:30 AM
The tranny makes me want to gag. Kill her off. She wants it all dick, puss, just bye, bye-bye!

You're one weirdo ass fag

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Pearls Khan

Rue kinda pissed me this episode. Ass couldnt stay in the room like he asked. The way King had to flush his merch bc of Nate :stressed:

And why TF was she avoiding going to the bathroom the whole episode???

FRANCE

CHOKE

I don't like how Rue narrates  everyone's story.

It doesn't make sense that she knows all this personal stuff when she doesn't even interact with most of these characters.

Unless sis really is dead. 

MelMel

Quote from: Pearls Khan on July 29, 2019, 07:13:51 AM
Rue kinda pissed me this episode. Ass couldnt stay in the room like he asked. The way King had to flush his merch bc of Nate :stressed:

And why TF was she avoiding going to the bathroom the whole episode???
she was in such a depressed state where her mind couldn't even let her perform this one bodily function and it didn't want her to leave her room

MelMel

umm so yeah I know it was a hallucination and drugs and what not, but I used Nate and Jules hooking up :shook:

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/