Anyone watching Girls Cruise?

Started by HUGO, July 22, 2019, 09:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Hdhdjfjjfjfjfnfjgjfjf chilli tried her best to smile through that Rihanna segment

:kii:

Awkward

b7

Quote from: 89 on July 23, 2019, 12:11:02 AM
n I see why I love Mya so much
she seems to hate admitting to being wrong
she should've just apologized and moved on
:plzstop:

She was like "wow, really? did i come off that way? hmmm"

:plcmcmmcmc

CREAM.

What is the point of this show 

n

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

STUNNA GOD

SJJSJSJSJSJJSJSJSNSNZSJDJSJDJSJDNSNNFNSNSNSNNSNSNDNZJJZJSNS
S
S
S
S
S

S
S
S
S
D
S
S

S
D
A
S
S

S
D
S

MYA HAS ME HOLLERING!!! She shaded sis for FILTH!!!!

STUNNA GOD

Mya has a very stink attitude and you can tell she's trying so hard to hide it. 

She's always giving

:udontlookok:

NSNSNDNSNJDJDNDNNDNDNDNNDNDNXNFNDNDNDNFNNDMDMDNFNDD

D
D
C
X

D
D
C
D
C

X
C
X
C

C
C
D
C

C
V

Idk... I think she's just out of her element, at the same time. You can tell she doesn't have girlfriends. 

Heated🔥

Mya def forgot Tiffany's name.
Ghhhjknhgg

Vonc2002

Why tf is chili wearing this church dress in the middle of Barbados :dead: 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Not mya forgetting this girl's name :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Scott. on July 23, 2019, 12:04:46 AM
I tried, but I'm not interested. These girls AREN'T Kim's real friends. I'll give her Mya. But these girls could've been replaced with somebody that she really hangs with like Misa, Angie, Missy or Mary or somebody she really fucks with him.
I agree.  It's just girls that are popular on social media and shit to get people to watch.  I like B Simone tho

Vonc2002

Everytime I hear "Barbados" i think Rihanna. They better STAN

Vonc2002

Mya clearly forgot the girl's name.  This stubborn ass girl :dead: