It’s been a month since Press vidya.... less than 30M views + not age restricted

Started by NMD, July 23, 2019, 11:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NMD

Megatron has more views in less time and peaked lower than Press...

I remember a lot of you gorls were saying the reason Money video has less views than Good Form was because it was age restricted... Press video is not age restricted and includes a lesbian kiss and nude shots... yet less views than Megatron

:hmph:

NMD

Quote from: Ulysses on July 23, 2019, 11:20:35 PM
How is megatron doin?

More views than Press, that's for sure!

And no lesbian mess or nude shots were required!

:blessed:
:scrumptious:

Ulysses

I'd hate to ruin it for the Barbs, but a song's success is not measured by it's youtube views. All of Iggy's videos have more views. Maybe we should say Iggy is the main rap Bitch :dead:

Hiroshimoto

Justaway_

NMD

Quote from: Ulysses on July 23, 2019, 11:37:56 PM
I'd hate to ruin it for the Barbs, but a song's success is not measured by it's youtube views. All of Iggy's videos have more views. Maybe we should say Iggy is the main rap Bitch :dead:

Hun, it's doing terrible on ALL metrics.

iTunes: #172
YouTube: #43
Apple Mu': #58
Spotify: Out of the Top 200

Even Megatron is in the Top 200 of Spotify, and it's not even a single and has zero promo  :kii:

Cardi ain't even release the 2nd album and she's already flopping. The gor is done. Period.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: NMD on July 24, 2019, 01:22:47 AM
Quote from: Ulysses on July 23, 2019, 11:37:56 PM

Hun, it's doing terrible on ALL metrics.

iTunes: #172
YouTube: #43
Apple Mu': #58
Spotify: Out of the Top 200

Even Megatron is in the Top 200 of Spotify, and it's not even a single and has zero promo  :kii:

Cardi ain't even release the 2nd album and she's already flopping. The gor is done. Period.
:thatssowendy:

LOONA.

Views!

Still on The Hot 100 months after its release.

Megaflop fell out how soon?