M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Ack!!

Guys whatever photos that?s coming is about to slay!!

Issa new fckn LOOK ACK!!!

Scott.

As I roll my eyes at Young's last few posts in page 199,

I just can't get excited about nothing Monica does anymore. Like I no longer care. Now she posts pictures and we're supposed to get excited everytime a IG pic is posted. Her music hasn't been satisfying at all the last few years (Code Red was a step in the right direction) and it's like she don't give a damn, so neither do I.

I'll always support and buy her shit, but I'm over it.

Young

SO excited about what's coming !

She looks friggin AMAZING

I can't wait to see these photos.

She's everything ugh

Young

Scott.

Nothing is coming. But be excited over it tho

Young

October 17, 2017, 07:53:17 PM #2915 Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 07:53:32 PM by Young
Quote from: Scott. on October 17, 2017, 07:48:00 PM

I just can't get excited about nothing Monica does anymore. Like I no longer care. Now she posts pictures and we're supposed to get excited everytime a IG pic is posted. Her music hasn't been satisfying at all the last few years (Code Red was a step in the right direction) and it's like she don't give a damn, so neither do I.

If Code Red was a step in the right direction how about we wait and see what she's got cooking for her album bby love ?

Because I agree with everything you said except the not caring part.
Musically she's given me bits and pieces of cute.

Visually now though she's looking and living her best and she's saying she's got heat. She's not on the RCA stint she was on. She's making connections. She has so much industry embrace. Why can we just get excited a LIL bit when she hints that bigger and better is coming from her?

This post and caption didn't give you ANY excitement bby?

Young

Quote from: Scott. on October 17, 2017, 07:51:58 PM

s

How you gonna say that ?
What makes you say that ?

Young

I mean

Yawl didn't gag a BIT when she said this and came out looking like this ?

She has a WHOLE blog site coming

She's rebranding and building right in front girls

This didn't make you go "ACK! " ?!!

THIS vocal didn't give you a lite GAG OWT?!

I Me what GIVES doves

fedswatchin

*an IG

Scott.

October 17, 2017, 07:59:18 PM #2919 Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 08:04:46 PM by Scott.
Quote from: Young on October 17, 2017, 07:53:17 PM

If Code Red was a step in the right direction how about we wait and see what she's got cooking for her album bby love ?

Visually now though she's looking and living her best and she's saying she's got heat. She's not on the RCA stint she was on. She's making connections. She has so much industry embrace. Why can we just get excited a LIL bit when she hints that bigger and better is coming from her?

I don't get excited over Instagram pictures Young I'm sorry. If I'm a fan of an artist, I'm only here for the music and that's it. I could care less about anything else .

She always makes hints about a lot of shit, and NOTHING happens. You don't have to agree with the caring part because you're you and I'm Scott. I'm just not excited about anything she does anymore and she's let me down as a fan. If you can't understand that then, ok, but it's just the truth. I'm not about to sit here and fake like I'm excited just because I'm a fan of hers.

Young

Queen out here LOOKIN like a damns dove and yawl still sleep

Eek!

But it's cool Quee' ! We ride we ride we ride!  :feelinmyself:

Scott.

Quote from: Young on October 17, 2017, 07:53:55 PM
Quote from: Scott. on October 17, 2017, 07:51:58 PM

s

How you gonna say that ?
What makes you say that ?

The last few years makes me say that. She hasn't done anything that made me feel like "OH! She's coming. I haven't been really excited about anything she's done since the "Still Standing" era and that album is not even a favorite of mine

fedswatchin

Quote from: Scott. on October 17, 2017, 07:59:18 PM

I don't get over excited over Instagram pictures Young I'm sorry. If I'm a fan of an artist, I'm only here for the music and that's it. I could care less about anything else .
but your sig is an IG post of K Michelle

Scott.

Why are you talking to me tho? Like fuck you.

Young

Quote from: Scott. on October 17, 2017, 07:59:18 PM

I don't get over excited over Instagram pictures Young I'm sorry. If I'm a fan of an artist, I'm only here for the music and that's it. I could care less about anything else .

She always makes hints about a lot of shit, and NOTHING happens. You don't have to agree with the caring part because you're you and I'm Scott. She's not giving me anything anymore. I'm just not excited anything she does anymore and she's let me down as a fan. If you can't understand that then, ok, but it's just the truth. I'm not sit here and fake like I'm excited just because I'm a fan of hers.

Right. I agree. That's how you handle your relationship with Monica as a fan. I don't . You're not excited, she's let you down and you don't care.
That's not me lol
I LOVE this bitch like I can't explain, so it's different  :dead:
I know she's been through a lot, I know she was with a label that kept her down basically for a while. She seems a lot more free so that's where my excitement is. But I get what you're saying babe. And respect it.

And that's why I said, it's just me and Mons lol. I have faith in her