Uh Oh: This Topic Has The Twitter Zorls In Shambles

Started by Freemala Harris, February 20, 2021, 09:44:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

….ok.

Rnfnfmmfmfmfm

we're actually designed to exercise and get fresh air / sun

which is why things like that put us in better moods naturally 

it's modern life that encourages us to be lazy . Televisions , food delivery , phones, etc. not to mention the processed foods 

u can't have a conversation about what's natural for us without acknowledging that most American diets are full of stuff that is NOT meant for us to consume by nature .

theres a reason why people who give up processed foods altogether actually do become much thinner .

Freemala Harris

Quote from: I got Black in my family on February 20, 2021, 09:52:17 PM
Rnfnfmmfmfmfm

it's modern life that encourages us to be lazy . Televisions , food delivery , phones, etc. not to mention the processed foods

u can't have a conversation about what's natural for us without acknowledging that most American diets are full of stuff that is NOT meant for us to consume by nature .

theres a reason why people who give up processed foods altogether actually do become much thinner .

did u just ignore the trans atlantic slave trade  :trannyjblige:

….ok.

Quote from: Freemala Harris on February 20, 2021, 09:59:03 PM
Quote from: I got Black in my family on February 20, 2021, 09:52:17 PM
Rnfnfmmfmfmfm

did u just ignore the trans atlantic slave trade  :trannyjblige:
s,;pjm'o[nHIPSbfgouivy;stusbpfin[osfibpsfuovyfs

thats true. u gotta factor that in

and misogyny

yea we're def meant to be overweight

DopeSoul.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

February 20, 2021, 11:31:05 PM #7 Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 11:31:32 PM by Lane Bryant Jumpsuit
Quoteliterally!!!!!ppl FIGHT against their natural bodies by trying to maintain cuts and ridges that are only there bc they spend so much money and time making them happen! 6 intense hrs at the gym every week is a force. way less natural to me then someone who never 'exercises' or w/e

Yeap lol

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

JCJ 🪐

STUNNA GOD

SHDHDHDHDHDSHSDHDHDDDDDDDDSSS

if you wanna lay up in da bed and eat all day, then just fucking say that. 

JCJ 🪐

And they don't seem to understand that the gym is only ONE way to be fit. Swimming, playing sports, etc. , you know-activity-does the same

….ok.

people are nuts 

even a gerbil needs exercise 
which is why we put that lil wheel in their cage 

….ok.

Quote from: JCJ on February 21, 2021, 12:09:59 AM
And they don't seem to understand that the gym is only ONE way to be fit. Swimming, playing sports, etc. , you know activity does the same
!!!

they probably need to stop associating exercise with gym rats