Quote from: Banana Powder✨ on February 21, 2021, 03:37:02 AM
DEATH @ fatness being natural

These girls be saying any damn thing

Brandy is a prime example of what they were saying

her natural state is to be thick

and once she stops working not to do it it just defaults back to thickness

and shes not a couch potato so  it definetly makes sense

but our bodies will start having issues if we dont  move it enough

exersise is simply to supplement what were not doing in our everyday lives to meet the quota our body needs
ghan gaining all that weight wasn't a result of her just not working out anymore

she admitted that she'd been downing slices of chocolate cake as well.

sdsdsdsdsddsds

we can't say that something is "natural" when it's the result of eating things that are unnatural.

diet is 80% of what can make or break our weight management efforts. exercise is 20%.

Sure

even when she eats clean shes gained healthy weight so
its very safe tosay the result of her being thin was due do a few extremes shes had to take
Just because she remains on a diet for en extended period of time does not mean its natural for her
or else the body would not have gone right back to its normal function for her

your purporting she lived a 600lb life  when off her normal diet and exercise regimen
and she didn't but if where she was was normal for her not much would have changed when she stopped
eating  temporarily  "unhealthy"

and the opposite is true for ppul like monica whos had healthy and unhealthy periods in her life yet still remained thin

so yea
but ur using ghan an example here, when she admitted to eating things that were unnatural.

if the entire basis of this argument is about what's "natural" and what isn't...
we need to find examples that include an all natural lifestyle.

....examples of people who are overweight from eating nothing but natural foods.

otherwise you cannot effectively prove that being larger with fat is what nature intended for many people.

the reality is that many people become overweight/obese from eating things that are processed.
manmade foods, many times consumed in quantities that are far beyond what's recommended .

is that not true?

CHOKE

….ok.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: I got Black in my family on February 21, 2021, 04:58:57 AM
Quote from: Lane Bryant Jumpsuit on February 21, 2021, 04:50:59 AM
Quote from: I got Black in my family on February 21, 2021, 04:41:00 AM
Quote from: Lane Bryant Jumpsuit on February 21, 2021, 04:37:03 AM
Quote from: Banana Powder✨ on February 21, 2021, 03:37:02 AM
DEATH @ fatness being natural

These girls be saying any damn thing

Brandy is a prime example of what they were saying

her natural state is to be thick

and once she stops working not to do it it just defaults back to thickness

and shes not a couch potato so  it definetly makes sense

but our bodies will start having issues if we dont  move it enough

exersise is simply to supplement what were not doing in our everyday lives to meet the quota our body needs
ghan gaining all that weight wasn't a result of her just not working out anymore

she admitted that she'd been downing slices of chocolate cake as well.

sdsdsdsdsddsds

we can't say that something is "natural" when it's the result of eating things that are unnatural.

diet is 80% of what can make or break our weight management efforts. exercise is 20%.

Sure

even when she eats clean shes gained healthy weight so
its very safe tosay the result of her being thin was due do a few extremes shes had to take
Just because she remains on a diet for en extended period of time does not mean its natural for her
or else the body would not have gone right back to its normal function for her

your purporting she lived a 600lb life  when off her normal diet and exercise regimen
and she didn't but if where she was was normal for her not much would have changed when she stopped
eating  temporarily  "unhealthy"

and the opposite is true for ppul like monica whos had healthy and unhealthy periods in her life yet still remained thin

so yea
but ur using ghan an example here, when she admitted to eating things that were unnatural.

if the entire basis of this argument is about what's "natural" and what isn't...
we need to find examples that include an all natural lifestyle.

....examples of people who are overweight from eating nothing but natural foods.

otherwise you cannot effectively prove that being larger with fat is what nature intended for many people.

the reality is that many people become overweight/obese from eating things that are processed.
manmade foods, many times consumed in quantities that are far beyond what's recommended.

is that not true?

yeah shes an example of really needing to manage her weight with diet and exercise because her body gains easily

she gains eating unhealthy
she gains eating healthy

Thats just what it does = natural for her

As i said one can eat numerous unnatural and unhealthy things and still not see any change= natural for them

you also cant say that we are all intended to medium small or big asians and samoans body structure is completely different and also natural for them

so its 100 percent genetics
and then the 80 / 20 concept to combat that whatever it may be

If bran is not a raw vegan then shes eating unnatural processed foods period
healthy and unhealthy
so you can scoot trying to say she just let loose and cakes cookies fried chicken fatback whathaveyou and claim they are unnatural sweety most of the American diet is Unatrual and processed    :kii: :kii:

yes the body will react to a an unbalanced diet for sure
but in brandys case her body just went back to what it knows when she lets it go

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Zankou.

Quote from: Trey on February 21, 2021, 12:07:35 AM
SHDHDHDHDHDSHSDHDHDDDDDDDDSSS

if you wanna lay up in da bed and eat all day, then just fucking say that.

Zankou.

There are diseases that are directly related to being overweight/FAT are those natural too?

STUNNA GOD

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Fuck Mons. on February 21, 2021, 04:36:57 PM
There are diseases that are directly related to being overweight/FAT are those natural too?
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

….ok.

February 22, 2021, 11:48:14 AM #42 Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 11:52:34 AM by I got Black in my family
I don't think it's wise for us to be pushing and promoting all this "ain't nuthin wrong with being fat" mess considering that our community is hardest hit with diabetes , hypertension , high blood pressure ... the list goes on

my grandmother is quick to pull me to the side if she sees me picking up too much weight . And it's never a "u look sloppy" conversation . It's a "now u know what runs in my family right? Lemme roll the tapes and remind u... for ur own good and health" conversation.

people need to get out of their feelings just for a second about this because all of this stuff they're talking about is based in vanity. None of it is addressing what really matters , which is our health ultimately .

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Fuck Mons. on February 21, 2021, 12:44:31 PM
Quote from: Trey on February 21, 2021, 12:07:35 AM
SHDHDHDHDHDSHSDHDHDDDDDDDDSSS

if you wanna lay up in da bed and eat all day, then just fucking say that.

bvcvbbvvbfdhfhhfvvvvbbvvbbvvvvvvvvvccc

not diet and excercise being "unnatural"

wish these girls could burn some calories from all the hoops they jump through to justify being obese
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.