TMZ: Prince Harry Heading Back For Philip's Fune; Meghan Wont Be Attending!

Started by Freemala Harris, April 10, 2021, 02:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

Prince Harry's returning to Britain for the first time in a year following the death of Prince Philip ... and he's flying solo.

The Duke of Sussex is making the trip to the UK to attend his grandfather's funeral, but Meghan Markle -- who's pregnant with their second child -- did not receive medical clearance from her doctor to travel.

Harry will be following COVID-19 protocols for travel to and from the U.K. as well as during his time in his homeland, and the timing will work out for him to be at Prince Philip's funeral ... which will be held April 17 at Windsor Castle.

The funeral will be a family service closed to the public, and the Palace says Philip took part in planning it and asked for a private ceremony.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/04/10/prince-harry-returning-to-uk-for-prince-philip-funeral-meghan-uncertain/

Dr Naomi Campbell

Well she's pregnant, so she couldn't actually attend even if she wanted to, but let's see how the British press spin this

Freemala Harris

Quote from: Jayda X on April 10, 2021, 02:58:59 PM
Well she's pregnant, so she couldn't actually attend even if she wanted to, but let's see how the British press spin this

waiting for The Sun's headline:

Meghan Queen OF Darkness hiding out in the States after ordering assassin to nuke our royal lord :howfestive:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Palladium

'ology

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 10, 2021, 03:23:49 PM
How far along pregnant is she
She's gotta be in her 3rd trimester or close to it by now since the baby is due this summer.
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Cartierline

finish ha.

Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

finish ha.

Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!