Married To Mess, S7: Episode 1

Started by Gilgamesh., September 09, 2019, 07:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 10, 2019, 03:24:19 PM
Quote from: MoonPrismPower on September 10, 2019, 02:59:23 PM
Quote from: Nine. on September 10, 2019, 02:58:01 PM
Quote from: 1996. on September 10, 2019, 02:42:28 PM
Quote from: Plastic on September 10, 2019, 02:30:24 PM
When heavenly said Mariah reminds her of and looks like her sister, that confirmed the jealousy for me lol

She pretty much said her sis was the pretty, popular one and she was fat, ugly, and had no friends
exactly. She literally said Mariah never did anything to her, she just don't like her.

Is that not jealousy?
Not really.

not even a little bit
Like.....AT ALL
There are some people u just don't like. I don't get jealousy AT ALL from Heavenly in regards to Mariah.  If she can applaud the prettier, fitter, richer girls in LA and not be jealous. Why TF would she be jealous of a Damn Mariah :dead:
!!!!

Yeah, she isn't jealous of Mariah

Scott.

Quote from: Nine. on September 10, 2019, 03:40:55 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 10, 2019, 03:24:19 PM
Quote from: MoonPrismPower on September 10, 2019, 02:59:23 PM
Quote from: Nine. on September 10, 2019, 02:58:01 PM
Quote from: 1996. on September 10, 2019, 02:42:28 PM
Quote from: Plastic on September 10, 2019, 02:30:24 PM
When heavenly said Mariah reminds her of and looks like her sister, that confirmed the jealousy for me lol

She pretty much said her sis was the pretty, popular one and she was fat, ugly, and had no friends
exactly. She literally said Mariah never did anything to her, she just don't like her.

Is that not jealousy?
Not really.

not even a little bit
Like.....AT ALL
There are some people u just don't like. I don't get jealousy AT ALL from Heavenly in regards to Mariah.  If she can applaud the prettier, fitter, richer girls in LA and not be jealous. Why TF would she be jealous of a Damn Mariah :dead:
!!!!

Yeah, she isn't jealous of Mariah
at all

Scott.

September 10, 2019, 03:53:47 PM #78 Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 03:54:17 PM by Scott.
Jealously is everyone's go to. Everybody's not jealous. Some people just aren't likable and Mariah is definitely one of them

Bentley. HARRIS!

Bentley. HARRIS!

jealousy shouldn't be mentioned unless its mariah being jealous OF somebody :dead:

she didn't like Heavenly, she doesn't like Contessa, and now she's coming for Jackie

all the gorls who are doing shit with their lives

Simone ain't doing nothing this season but employing Cecil :dead:

Opposites Attract.

Heavenly is tf jealous of Queen Mariah and everyone sees it

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Opposites Attract.

Mariah been my fave since season 1. I don't switch up on hoes who lost their way. Kind of the same reason Nene disgusting ass still has fans. 

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: 1996. on September 10, 2019, 08:31:13 PM
Mariah been my fave since season 1. I don't switch up on hoes who lost their way. Kind of the same reason Nene disgusting ass still has fans.
nothing you said negates the fact she's a bitter, jealousy gorl

Stan all you'd like bby luv
:welllol:

Opposites Attract.

She's far from bitter. The same late girls come for her, she comes right back for them. I'm not getting bitter or jealous. 

They randomly  talk about her when she's not around. I haven't seen her mention them unless someone brings them up to her. 

Kaeli.

Quote from: MoonPrismPower on September 09, 2019, 10:13:39 PM
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on September 09, 2019, 10:11:05 PM
Quote from: Plastic on September 09, 2019, 10:07:11 PM
I love Mariah.

I DIED when Coontessa called Toya's husband a big ass bitch  :plzstop:
GOOD!

Toya is always in some mess and be in the worst situations

you can tell she was FUMING, but she knew bucking up to Contessa was the wrong idea :dead:

Tessa would wear her OUT. She was mute !

"Your husband is a big ass BITCH!"

Toya: 🥴
FDSJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ(*p

Kaeli.

yo husband is lit'rally the definition of a big ass bych :fuming: 

M-Rocka

Contessa, Jackie, Heavenly, Quad >>>>>>>>

Fuck bulldog face Mariah. Her sister Creek ain't cute btw.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 10, 2019, 10:02:07 AM
I like Scott and REALLY like Contessa. She seems like such a sweet girl.  And Heavenly said she was really sweet and she doesn't know how anyone could have a problem with her, referring to the whole Toya situation.  If Heavenly said she was sweet (especially after trying to give her a hard time initially) I believe it.

Everything you said.  :ohwow: