Nicki Minaj - Interview + Performance on Ellen this Wednesday

Started by Zabi., April 09, 2018, 06:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUGO

April 09, 2018, 08:05:54 PM #45 Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 08:06:51 PM by HUGO
This just shows she?s insecure tbh. Waiting for Queen to drop so she could see which single/song to pick

:nowgorl:

Zabi.

Quote from: 1RIG on April 09, 2018, 08:00:54 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 09, 2018, 07:53:52 PM
She's an evil bitch for waiting to POP back up on the heels of Cardi releasing her album and I'm kinda here for it tbh
bbdndnnfnfffff not necessarily

This kind of thing can backfire because all the love and positive adoration from peers and the general public is still pouring in at a crazy rate for Cardi.

This is brave and BALLSY, if anything. I like it for those reasons. Friendly competition ain?t never hurt nobody
:flamebroiled:

backfire!

gor bye

I think some of yall are forgetting this is Nicki's first album since 2014  :dead: The gorls have literally been anticipating NM4 since 2016 and yall think because some new bird popped onto the scene, she should delay the album or it won't get love from the public?

:kii:

Nicki is gonna show the gorls what they shoulda did and there's nothing a damn Cardi B can do about it.

I've kinda forgotten about Cardi ever since Nicki tweeted "3" nnnn :woohoo: no more games Onika, let's fckn mess

Heated🔥

Bitch she?s counting down.
I fucking told y?all to glue def fucking wigs down.
iChunes here I come.

Cowboy Nine

She's an evil bitch for waiting to POP back up on the heels of Cardi releasing her album and I'm kinda here for it tbh
kii

ruin her moment kweens

fresh

#nicki3 is currently trending WORLDWIDE

lolol 45k my ass

Kaeli.

Will she be able to compete against tinasshole though? Let's not get too comfortable guys

Heated🔥

And she?s back to liking tweets.
It?s def the single or album judging by the tweets she liking.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine on April 09, 2018, 08:10:52 PM
kii

ruin her moment kweens

I?m only here for this if she truly RUINS her moment, not a lite mess. Live them both but I?m here for the supreme rap Queen at this point.

Kaeli.

aaaaaaadklsfnjldf

I wanted her to release the same day

like if ya gonna mess... MESS

Kaeli.

fresh

Cochella is this weekend, so if Bey n Jay drop something too ....things can get interesting

Kaeli.

Quote from: shanghai. on April 09, 2018, 08:21:05 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on April 09, 2018, 08:19:04 PM
aaaaaaadklsfnjldf

I wanted her to release the same day

like if ya gonna mess... MESS
not a great idea.

its just so much HYPE around Cardi

hype that only yielded 45K in album sales

but hype nonetheless. the way she's handling it is PERFECT.

oh okay....

so u think nicki woulda got STOMPED tf out huh  :ohwow:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: fresh on April 09, 2018, 08:22:31 PM
Cochella is this weekend, so if Bey n Jay drop something too ....things can get interesting
hdhfhff

No one is buying that either to be honest