Nicki Minaj - Interview + Performance on Ellen this Wednesday

Started by Zabi., April 09, 2018, 06:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

A lot of people are rooting for Nicki. She wouldn?t even be in this position if she didn?t release those 3 trash ass songs all at once.

People DEF? use Nick?. If the music is good and you have a game plan you can kinda make a comeback from any situation.

I?m honestly excited and I genuinely don?t Stan outside of this board.  :plzstop:
This bitch didn?t disappear for nothing. I really do hope Young Thug is on one of these songs. 

GRAND

Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 10, 2018, 08:15:32 PM
She better not perch in the video in some ill-fitting catsuit readjusting her shades every three seconds

:bvy:
BZBZBZBZBZBZB AND

You  faggots are DEMONIC

Zabi.

Quote from: M?rg. on April 10, 2018, 07:56:05 PM
Barbs

Did y'all see all the celebs that Sle said was going up for Bardi living up under Queens posts? Biiiiiiiiitch the world was waiting. Lemme s/s the mess.

:ohwow:

GRAND

Quote from: Baph Bunny. on April 10, 2018, 08:23:33 PM
A lot of people are rooting for Nicki. She wouldn?t even be in this position if she didn?t release those 3 trash ass songs all at once.

People DEF? use Nick?. If the music is good and you have a game plan you can kinda make a comeback from any situation.

I?m honestly excited and I genuinely don?t Stan outside of this board.  :plzstop:
This bitch didn?t disappear for nothing. I really do hope Young Thug is on one of these songs.
!!!

I think she was just musically lost for a moment, because those 3 songs were clear leftovers + she's waited years

And honestly her first few years, pop music was HOT so it was apart of the artistry

I hope she's found a sound for herself

Navyman

Quote from: liu KANG. on April 10, 2018, 07:53:18 PM
Quote from: Mary Jane on April 10, 2018, 07:45:28 PM
Wait cause she def has a song with Trina.
This would be the perfect song to have her on.
omg wait ..

look at the cover

the masks ...

Wtf, wait I see it.

Zabi.

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Heated🔥

LiiVE

Zabi.

I'm so mad she's releasing a couple hours before the tracking week ends  :uhh:

Now I don't know if I should purchase Thursday afternoon or Friday at midnight?

Maybe explicit versions at midnight, clean versions on Thursday afternoon I guess..

Zabi.

The way everyone is neglecting my sis Barbie Tingz  :stressed:

Hope she doesn't serve a No Frauds #14 to #84 mess owt on the Hot 100

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Zabi. on April 10, 2018, 08:32:54 PM
The way everyone is neglecting my sis Barbie Tingz  :stressed:

Hope she doesn't serve a No Frauds #14 to #84 mess owt on the Hot 100
King don't do too much here.

We want a 1/2 slay out.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: NATHAN. on April 10, 2018, 08:25:52 PM
Quote from: Baph Bunny. on April 10, 2018, 08:23:33 PM

:omf:

Now let?s go fan Mariah and clean up her mansions
xhcdhdhdd

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

Dnndndndnd

I really hope this song is good.

OMG! She?s back! n