Ciara Accepted into Harvard's Business School

Started by Navyman, May 20, 2019, 06:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navyman

QuoteCiara's plate is about to get even fuller for a very exciting reason: She's headed to Harvard!

The "Level Up" singer, who released her seventh studio album Beauty Marks on May 10 under her own label Beauty Marks Entertainment, was recently accepted into the Ivy League's Business of Entertainment, Media and Sports program, her rep confirms exclusively to PEOPLE.

According to Harvard Business School's website, admission to Ciara's specific program is a "selective process based on ... professional achievement and organizational responsibilities.   

Students in the program will learn how to "develop and execute more effective business strategies," "debate and analyze the business and technology trends that are redefining the industry" and "learn how to launch and manage creative products and portfolios more strategically."

Ciara's Beauty Marks album has sold more than 135,000 units equivalent album units globally and received more than 208 million views on YouTube. The star also recently launched a production company, Why Not You Productions, with her husband Russell Wilson to develop film, TV and digital content.

Level TF Up indeed! Keep aiming for your goals Queen!
:blessed:

https://people.com/music/ciara-attending-harvard-business-school-program/amp/?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=social-share-article&utm_term=7072805&__twitter_impression=true

Cartierline

Opposites Attract.

Bitch this is how you combat negative press. Her team is on it. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Cowboy Nine

This is gonna be great for her branding and future endeavours.

Book Ci.

Cowgirl

Navyman

Quote from: QUÉÉN. on May 20, 2019, 06:57:10 PM
Bitch this is how you combat negative press. Her team is on it.
!!! You see how sis is kinda fighting back  :plzstop:

I like it. Stand up for yourself

LiiVE

Is this the online class thing blac chyna is doing?

Vonc2002

I'm glad she's branching out since music ain't working anymore
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Navyman

May 20, 2019, 07:34:41 PM #10 Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 07:35:09 PM by Tonkaman
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 20, 2019, 07:28:18 PM
I'm glad she's branching out since music ain't working anymore
She been branching out, and this is to Improve her business since she's her own boss. Ya still getting these chunes fag
:plea:

Navyman

May 20, 2019, 07:36:16 PM #11 Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 07:37:03 PM by Tonkaman
Laugh it up now. But everything she states comes to pass eventually
Almost 8 years ago.
https://twitter.com/BeautyMarks5_10/status/1130601791404597248?s=

#7 & #4
:letsmessfag:

ton

FRANCE

Good for her. Some of these business ventures Rih is doing, Ciara coulda been done. Her head space atm is great.

fedswatchin