Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Oh Sasha dyed her hair black. She's definitely waiting until her contract is up and going to AEW.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

https://twitter.com/SashaBanksWWE/status/1135693311056986115

Look at what she said in the caption. She used her real name.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Triple H, Steph, Charlotte, Becky, and Barely have been reaching out to her and trying to talk her into returning but she's done because Vince and his bullshit. Triple H and Vince apparently aren't speaking to one another unless it's business because of the whole Sasha situation and the fact that Brock Lesnar became MR. MITB, and the fact that Vince is hell bent on pushing that Lacey Evans bitch. 
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Oh, in other news: Becky is slated to drop the RAW Women's title to that Lacey Evans thing at Stomping Grounds. But Triple H doesn't like that at all. According to what I've gathered from my own sources, Triple H is planning to change the outcome of that match to have Becky retaining because he feels that Vince is way out of touch in regards to everything.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on June 06, 2019, 12:39:39 PM
Oh, in other news: Becky is slated to drop the RAW Women's title to that Lacey Evans thing at Stomping Grounds. But Triple H doesn't like that at all. According to what I've gathered from my own sources, Triple H is planning to change the outcome of that match to have Becky retaining because he feels that Vince is way out of touch in regards to everything.

And I just read a rumor that they're going to have a triple threat match for the Raw women's title with Pacey, Boobs, and Becky at Stomping Grounds.

Speaking of SG, I see Barely has to defend her SD women's title against...wait for it....Anorexa. I mean I guess they forgot about Ember Moon and Sonya Dykeville. :uhh:

What's with this random storyline with Carmella and Mandy Stratus? :hmph:

Kaeli.

Quote from: M-Rocka on June 06, 2019, 06:26:13 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on June 06, 2019, 12:43:55 PM
I actually like Lacey Evans

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on June 06, 2019, 01:06:55 PM
Really??? Ch... :uhh:

GHSHXJXXBKXNXKXNXDKJDKD

Okay maybe like was a bit of an overstatement. But I do think she has potential and she's one of the best girls on the mic. Terrible wrestler tho. She doesn't need to be in the title picture rn, but Id love to see more than just damn Becky and Charlotte everyweek.

Quote from: M-Rocka on June 06, 2019, 06:30:22 PM

And I just read a rumor that they're going to have a triple threat match for the Raw women's title with Pacey, Boobs, and Becky at Stomping Grounds.

Speaking of SG, I see Barely has to defend her SD women's title against...wait for it....Anorexa. I mean I guess they forgot about Ember Moon and Sonya Dykeville. :uhh:

The whole Carmella and Mandy stuff isn't a storyline. Basically they have been coming for one another on social media since MITB that's where their beef came from. Ember is still rehabbing her elbow from surgery she had awhile back. Mandy is slated to turn on Sonya at some point and they're supposed to beef and wind up being a triple threat between them and Barely at a later PPV. Because Barely is going to retain at Stomping Grounds.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

M-Rocka

Quote from: Kaeli. on June 06, 2019, 06:43:20 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on June 06, 2019, 06:26:13 PM

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on June 06, 2019, 01:06:55 PM
Really??? Ch... :uhh:

GHSHXJXXBKXNXKXNXDKJDKD

Okay maybe like was a bit of an overstatement. But I do think she has potential and she's one of the best girls on the mic. Terrible wrestler tho. She doesn't need to be in the title picture rn, but Id love to see more than just damn Becky and Charlotte everyweek.
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
She just sucks, I can't stand her

I was happy to see Boobs demolish her last week tho :ohwow:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on June 06, 2019, 09:06:27 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on June 06, 2019, 06:30:22 PM

The whole Carmella and Mandy stuff isn't a storyline. Basically they have been coming for one another on social media since MITB that's where their beef came from. Ember is still rehabbing her elbow from surgery she had awhile back. Mandy is slated to turn on Sonya at some point and they're supposed to beef and wind up being a triple threat between them and Barely at a later PPV. Because Barely is going to retain at Stomping Grounds.
I'd rather see that than Anorexa.

That would be interesting to see the dyke and Trish 2.0 turn on one another. But I would've loved to see them have a shot at the tag team titles. Like what's going on with the pterodactyls not defending those titles?