Another Brandy/Walls Group collab in the works?

Started by Gilgamesh., January 12, 2016, 10:02:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Quote4everbrandy@musiqcity you are one of my favorite singers EVER!!!! You are so special to me. I love you buddy. You and @elpacoooo and your sissys. Baby Brans and Baby Jazzies and then some!!! Forever a fan and supporter of @thewallsgroup! Can't wait for our new song with you producing my vocals. I'm stealing everything. First order of business, teach me slowly and precisely how to run up!!! Yay!! Can't wait🌺

AIDS!

RekeRig

Myron

Quote from: Amir on January 12, 2016, 10:03:49 AM
Sounds like she's producing

No
He is producing hers.

I'm kind of cringing... With the rave over this begin and pleading vocal.
I think bran might stay with that...

Singing like that all the time is going to put a lot of wear and tear on her voice

martian

Brandy knows how to take care of her voice. She's not gonna let her gift go. She's been good up to this point why would that change lol

RekeRig

Quote from: martian on January 12, 2016, 10:22:51 AM
Brandy knows how to take care of her voice. She's not gonna let her gift go. She's been good up to this point why would that change lol
and she did beggin' and pleadin' almost two years ago and her voice is just fine :kii:

She did a song with the walls group last year and brought her own style to the record. They don't sing just one way

She's one of the smartest singers in the world. There's nothing to cringe or worry about lol she knows what she's doing like no other. Like her bio on Instagram says lmao!

RekeRig

Oh! And another thing ... People still praise and want her to recreate Full moon, and she ain't doin it, so idk why some praise for this new song is gonna make her become Fantasia

n

She's an artist. she'll do what she wants when it makes sense for the song

Wtv

would preffer a Drake or J. Cole collab, but fine.

RAY7

Can't wait!
She is a mess with this "run up" foolishness
she has done plenty of ascending scales in her career

martian

Quote from: inluvwitbran on January 12, 2016, 10:38:11 AM
Can't wait!
lol I thought the same thing. Bran is always flattering someone, so humble and kind she is

Luxury

Can't wait!

!
I don't get it.
Love Bran

RAY7

Quote from: martian on January 12, 2016, 11:17:15 AM
Can't wait!
lol I thought the same thing. Bran is always flattering someone, so humble and kind she is
its not even that though
with TC, with Jazmine anyone who does runs she's always saying they need to teach her to "run up" it's like she really think she can't do it
when she does it all the time