Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: TinaSnow on August 18, 2020, 08:28:11 PM
I'm starting to like Candiace more than Monique at this point.
Yea I'm siding with Candiace on THIS shit that she's talking about
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

how u let him cheat

the fact that mo is going hard at candaice, to me, is evidence that she really rode for and feels betrayed by her.

candaice knew damn well what she was doing when she invited charrisse, just like she was a part of that powwow to get monique fired while still claiming to be her friend. caindaice is a fake immature thing wit daddy issues.

i wanna like wendy but:

a) theres a fine line betweeen giving black educated excellence-a! and giving im better than you
b) you keep company w/ candaice vvvvc  :uhh:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 18, 2020, 08:32:26 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on August 18, 2020, 08:28:11 PM
I'm starting to like Candiace more than Monique at this point.
Yea I'm siding with Candiace on THIS shit that she's talking about
!!!

Cowgirl

And I hollered when Candiace told Robyn to shut the fuck up

:omf: :omf: :omf:

Vonc2002

I really really like Karen tho.  I low-key like the new girl too. I like how loyal she is
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: coffelia_buchanan on August 18, 2020, 08:33:19 PM
the fact that mo is going hard at candaice, to me, is evidence that she really rode for and feels betrayed by her.

candaice knew damn well what she was doing when she invited charrisse, just like she was a part of that powwow to get monique fired while still claiming to be her friend. caindaice is a fake immature thing wit daddy issues.

i wanna like wendy but:

a) theres a fine line betweeen giving black educated excellence-a! and giving im better than you
Monique was def right about the Charisse thing with Candiace but she should've have been trying to force an apology out of her to Ashley's. I think I like Wendy so far

Vonc2002

August 18, 2020, 08:36:03 PM #21 Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 08:36:46 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: TinaSnow on August 18, 2020, 08:34:20 PM

!!!!!!!
u went crazy on her last yr.
  Bitch,  that hoe let herself in my house MORE than once.  Girl,  shut yo broke ass up. It's a kii how no one respect robyn :plzstop:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 18, 2020, 08:34:45 PM
I really really like Karen tho.  I low-key like the new girl too. I like how loyal she is
!!!

I think I like Wendy but she's def great for the show it seems.

Vonc2002

Quote from: TinaSnow on August 18, 2020, 08:35:52 PM

i wanna like wendy but:

Monique was def right about the Charisse thing with Candiace but she should've have been trying to force an apology out of her to Ashley's. I think I like Wendy so far
Yea, that charisse shit was bullshit. Girl,  u know she don't like that hoe

Vonc2002

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 18, 2020, 08:36:03 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on August 18, 2020, 08:34:20 PM

!!!!!!!
u went crazy on her last yr.
  Bitch,  that hoe let herself in my house MORE than once.  Girl,  shut yo broke ass up. It's a kii how no one respect robyn :plzstop:
mmxxncxnncccncxbx

Vonc2002

August 18, 2020, 08:42:10 PM #27 Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 08:43:02 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: TinaSnow on August 18, 2020, 08:36:33 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 18, 2020, 08:34:45 PM
!!!

I think I like Wendy but she's def great for the show it seems.
Yea, she's accomplished ASF! I love how Karen is completely either intimidated or just a hater. Her acting like she don't know the girl but then recalling sitting amongst her on panels and being "unimpressed" in her confessionals   :plzstop:  :omf:

how u let him cheat

i wanna like wendy but:

yea to be fair if it was me, you not finna just make me apologize lmfao tf

but it was candaice (fuck ha lolz) and she talked all that shit in public so run me this apology the same way hoe ! ccc v but i def think monique was working off of pent up anger from that charrisse mess she pulled
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Cowgirl

Quote from: coffelia_buchanan on August 18, 2020, 08:43:01 PM

i wanna like wendy but:

yea to be fair if it was me, you not finna just make me apologize lmfao tf

but it was candaice (fuck ha lolz) and she talked all that shit in public so run me this apology the same way hoe ! ccc v but i def think monique was working off of pent up anger from that charrisse mess she pulled
That's true, I can see this.