DJ campers Instagram story (posts Forbes Article on the new Brandy)

Started by b7, December 21, 2018, 04:36:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Kalifornia on December 21, 2018, 08:12:28 AM
Quote from: NIOBE. on December 21, 2018, 07:53:56 AM
She?s been extremely quiet for the past 2-3 weeks. I know she?s in beast/creative mode. When she?s about to release or has a huge acting project, she?s usually so quiet until it?s time to mess. I know this girls formula.

n @ quiet

Wasn?t she just having a fumefest is Camper?s comments last week? :dead:

'lcd

Kalifornia.

GLOCK

She?s been extremely quiet for the past 2-3 weeks. I know she?s in beast/creative mode. When she?s about to release or has a huge acting project, she?s usually so quiet until it?s time to mess. I know this girls formula.
has she?  :plzstop:

GLOCK

I just...

Young

GLOCK

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 21, 2018, 08:13:16 AM

n @ quiet

'lcd
:plzstop:

Ma Lo

Harlem

Quote from: Glock on December 21, 2018, 08:23:30 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 21, 2018, 08:13:16 AM

n @ quiet

'lcd
:plzstop:

Wait what happened?! Lol

Steffon

Some of the songs that have recorded are amazing! One in particular is addictive and very catchy. Can't wait for you guys to hear what they created. Brandy wrote a lot on this album as well. You guys will love it

Steffon

Young

Quote from: Steffon on December 21, 2018, 08:57:15 AM
Some of the songs that have recorded are amazing! One in particular is addictive and very catchy. Can't wait for you guys to hear what they created. Brandy wrote a lot on this album as well. You guys will love it

I?m ready King

Noni

Thank you so much for sharing. Can you give us anything else on the vibe of the music? Or the release date? :)

Young

Quote from: Noni on December 21, 2018, 09:02:03 AM

Thank you so much for sharing. Can you give us anything else on the vibe of the music? Or the release date? :)

!!!

More deets please