this bitch gave diana DOWNE

Started by how u let him cheat, February 20, 2019, 02:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on February 20, 2019, 07:32:13 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 20, 2019, 06:01:59 PM
I hate how they tried to do this "ugh, she cant really sing/My daughter never really had much of a voice" thing. Beyonce's voice doesnt give that and they shouldve got a Ciara/Paula Abdul type

But she pulled all the way back for the movie and it was great UNTIL "Listen". I hate how they took away Lorell's song and added Listen. How the fuck does she go from that light cooing to SANGIN like THAT?! Makes no sense.
I agree

?Listen? was clearly a Beyonc? motivated moment in the film but it was completely out of place imo.

Kaeli.

I hate how they tried to do this "ugh, she cant really sing/My daughter never really had much of a voice" thing. Beyonce's voice doesnt give that and they shouldve got a Ciara/Paula Abdul type

But she pulled all the way back for the movie and it was great UNTIL "Listen". I hate how they took away Lorell's song and added Listen. How the fuck does she go from that light cooing to SANGIN like THAT?! Makes no sense.
i used to think listen was a good song. Now it?s completely unlistenable. And I hated the live performances

Sangin!

Bey shut up gorl

Lazarus

MelMel

Quote from: Kaeli. on February 20, 2019, 10:14:59 PM

i used to think listen was a good song. Now it?s completely unlistenable. And I hated the live performances

Sangin!

Bey shut up gorl
meet me outside little ho :cmerefag:

Lazarus

Miss Jones was a fool for this.  :dead:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: BigDawg on February 20, 2019, 09:47:23 PM

I agree

?Listen? was clearly a Beyonc? motivated moment in the film but it was completely out of place imo.
which proves she wasn?t fully committed to the role

I don?t think she?d do something like that now, but back then she felt like she had so much to prove i guess.

RAY7

It?s crazy because people really did start to question her talent during that era
it?s when I first heard the ?she uses an echo machine? ?she can?t sing? ?she can?t emote? BS. She played it down but I feel like it definitely bothered her and made her try to prove herself

b7

Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on February 21, 2019, 01:50:38 PM
It?s crazy because people really did start to question her talent during that era
it?s when I first heard the ?she uses an echo machine? ?she can?t sing? ?she can?t emote? BS. She played it down but I feel like it definitely bothered her and made her try to prove herself
!!!! Ncncncnc people used to try and play her and still do, but it was worse back then. Only to praise Xtina and her awful technique  :uhh:

n

FlowerBomb

Quote from: 1RIG on February 21, 2019, 01:55:34 PM
Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on February 21, 2019, 01:50:38 PM
!!!! Ncncncnc people used to try and play her and still do, but it was worse back then. Only to praise Xtina and her awful technique  :uhh:

n
vdfsdavfva I used to be one of those girls
still am :sup:

FlowerBomb