Kelle From ANTM is EVERYTHING wtf?????

Started by Aalumeci., November 18, 2020, 08:17:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Yeah watching Kelle's interview. She's such a sweetheart. Jay was brutal towards her. But it's hilarious to me that Kelle isn't the only contestant to say that about him. Furonda said the same exact thing. Now she's a successful lawyer in Arkansas.

M-Rocka

I need Oliver to interview Tiffany from Cycle 4. He's doing a live Q&A on YouTube today with both Aminat & Teyona. I love that they maintained a friendship after their cycle. Gorgeous selves.

Aalumeci.

Aalumeci.

….ok.

Quote from: BorderL0NZ. on November 20, 2020, 01:15:06 PM
Quote from: GODlli on November 20, 2020, 12:59:32 PM
she gives me a bit of Fox.

and everybody saying she was not cute ommmm
hdbdnfnf c. Cndmd. Xnnncncm

shim swallowing biggies nut wasn't cute luv

Aalumeci.

N made her a star tho I'm not mad at quee 

M-Rocka

Quote from: BorderL0NZ. on November 20, 2020, 01:14:41 PM
AMINAT was my Bitchh
!!!!!!!!!

I love her, she didn't even want to win Cycle 12 and she already said during casting how she told Teyona that she was gonna be the winner.

….ok.

Quote from: BorderL0NZ. on November 20, 2020, 01:27:50 PM
N made her a star tho I'm not mad at quee
made her a lot of things booskie ☺️

M-Rocka

Tyra did a lot of those girls wrong, especially the ones who she felt resembled Naomi in a way. Like Eugena and Aminat. I'm watching Alisha's interview right now and she was saying Tyra was bitchy to her just because she's from South London where Naomi's from. :dead:

M-Rocka

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 20, 2020, 02:07:33 PM
Tyra did a lot of those girls wrong, especially the ones who she felt resembled Naomi in a way. Like Eugena and Aminat. I'm watching Alisha's interview right now and she was saying Tyra was bitchy to her just because she's from South London where Naomi's from. :dead:
nxxnnjxxnxjxjdjdjdk this PTSD

M-Rocka

Quote from: Jayda X on November 20, 2020, 02:12:33 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 20, 2020, 02:07:33 PM
nxxnnjxxnxjxjdjdjdk this PTSD
Alisha is fucking hilarious. I'm watching her interview right now.  :plzstop: :plzstop: