Kelle From ANTM is EVERYTHING wtf?????

Started by Aalumeci., November 18, 2020, 08:17:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Yeah watching Kelle's interview. She's such a sweetheart. Jay was brutal towards her. But it's hilarious to me that Kelle isn't the only contestant to say that about him. Furonda said the same exact thing. Now she's a successful lawyer in Arkansas.

M-Rocka

I need Oliver to interview Tiffany from Cycle 4. He's doing a live Q&A on YouTube today with both Aminat & Teyona. I love that they maintained a friendship after their cycle. Gorgeous selves.

finish ha.

Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

Aalumeci.

Aalumeci.

finish ha.

Quote from: BorderL0NZ. on November 20, 2020, 01:15:06 PM
Quote from: GODlli on November 20, 2020, 12:59:32 PM
she gives me a bit of Fox.

and everybody saying she was not cute ommmm
hdbdnfnf c. Cndmd. Xnnncncm

shim swallowing biggies nut wasn't cute luv
Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

Aalumeci.

N made her a star tho I'm not mad at quee 

M-Rocka

Quote from: BorderL0NZ. on November 20, 2020, 01:14:41 PM
AMINAT was my Bitchh
!!!!!!!!!

I love her, she didn't even want to win Cycle 12 and she already said during casting how she told Teyona that she was gonna be the winner.

finish ha.

Quote from: BorderL0NZ. on November 20, 2020, 01:27:50 PM
N made her a star tho I'm not mad at quee
made her a lot of things booskie ☺️

finish ha.

M-Rocka

Tyra did a lot of those girls wrong, especially the ones who she felt resembled Naomi in a way. Like Eugena and Aminat. I'm watching Alisha's interview right now and she was saying Tyra was bitchy to her just because she's from South London where Naomi's from. :dead:

M-Rocka

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 20, 2020, 02:07:33 PM
Tyra did a lot of those girls wrong, especially the ones who she felt resembled Naomi in a way. Like Eugena and Aminat. I'm watching Alisha's interview right now and she was saying Tyra was bitchy to her just because she's from South London where Naomi's from. :dead:
nxxnnjxxnxjxjdjdjdk this PTSD

M-Rocka

Quote from: Jayda X on November 20, 2020, 02:12:33 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 20, 2020, 02:07:33 PM
nxxnnjxxnxjxjdjdjdk this PTSD
Alisha is fucking hilarious. I'm watching her interview right now.  :plzstop: :plzstop: