Where’s Brandy?

Started by Noni, June 26, 2020, 12:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrd0ndada

Frank posted a video of her rehearsing the other day then snatched it down.   Hopefully that's what she's been doing preparing for live shows 
🙄

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on June 26, 2020, 05:38:28 PM
Frank posted a video of her rehearsing the other day then snatched it down.   Hopefully that's what she's been doing preparing for live shows
snatching it down makes..... zero sense. dkdkdjdjddd

hewritez

June 26, 2020, 05:40:48 PM #77 Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 05:41:08 PM by hewritez
n
I hate all the "secrecy" "can't let em see!" vibes.  :dead:
gorl just give us the tea

Blackpantha

Y'all Huskie back hussies should get used to this. Y'all know good and well how Brandy is by now. 

Just sit down and eat whatever Queen Brandy feeds you! 
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

GYNandTONIC

June 26, 2020, 05:56:10 PM #79 Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 05:57:45 PM by GYNandTONIC
The only thing I could see Brandy doing right now that would have some sort of impact is rush BACK to the studio and craft a song that speaks to the time we are in. Make sure it's simple, lyrically powerful, and something borderline gospel to avoid a Beyonce comparison. Then release it

I personally know if she does more interviews, they're just going to ask her the same questions. I don't think Covid performances really have impact (for any artist). She's not a insta-live type of artist. Even fashion photos don't seem as significant during a time like this.

She should release a new video the day before the album, do a small media run, and wait for this pandemic to ease up.

JCJ 🪐

I wish they'd stop moving these threads, especially since it's only the "negative" ones  :dead:

But anyway, I think most of her silence has to do with the current state of the country (i.e. BLM)

Noni

Quote from: myneed on June 26, 2020, 06:08:59 PM
I wish they'd stop moving these threads, especially since it's only the "negative" ones  :dead:

yearofbrandy

I think if we wasn't in a pandemic, promo would be on point. Im sorry but this was a bad time to come back 

AfroJisiac

Quote from: FRANCE on June 26, 2020, 12:40:47 PM
She just needs to make sure that July 31st STICKS. That's all I care about right now. She'll prob do promo the week before, the week of and the week after, and then disappear again.
:dead:

AfroJisiac

June 27, 2020, 06:27:48 AM #84 Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 06:29:45 AM by AfroJisiac
Quote from: Kalifornia. on June 26, 2020, 05:06:41 PM
Quote from: 89 on June 26, 2020, 04:12:00 PM
Quote from: Noni on June 26, 2020, 03:20:59 PM
I remember when %u201Csources%u201D would try to stop us from complaining about the long wait by saying:

%u201Dtrust and believe she has heavy promo lined up...she%u2019s coming correct this time and stuff...%u201D

I hope that heavy promo will be visible in the coming 4 weeks

:tellmemoreireallycare:
we had it
it was 2 lipped performances and 45 interviews repeating how she loves Sy'Rai
and has written most of the new music.
And wanted to do the versus

No shade, but if I was Mon I probably would've said no to the Verse mess too.

Like, you've been slick shading me the past couple of years and now I'm supposed to do this with you right before your album comes out?

Get real.
kinda agree

plus i think i'm over that brandy Vs monica shit and sometimes Brandy (and brandy fans) kinda like entertain it and keep it goin'...  i mean it's 2020 not 98 ..am so done with this shit

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Annie on June 26, 2020, 05:17:50 PM
With everything going on
covid and a war against racism I expect a pushback
but it is ok, no one predicted this
:omgwatshappening:

i kinda felt that way a few ago too ... plus Bby Mama not being' on top... hum i don't know..

lovechild

Idk it's a weird time and I can't imagine promoting a project during this climate . I'd assume she's performing at the BET awards tho since they always show her love. I honestly hate that she is doing an old school 3 month roll out. But hey at least we have a cover , track listing and a date .sucks that divine timing turned out to be a weird ass time 

BrandyFromTheFuture

looking forward to the album. promo is just icing on the cake.

Noni

Quote from: KippDaddy on June 28, 2020, 02:06:01 AM
Bye polar  :flamebroiled:

And Victoria monet wrote in Rather Be

:gorlonfire:

Love Monet!

Please describe bye polar a bit  :stressed:

AfroJisiac

Quote from: lovechild on June 27, 2020, 12:22:02 PM
sucks that divine timing turned out to be a weird ass time
:dead:

she will be fine