Where’s Brandy?

Started by Noni, June 26, 2020, 12:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Noni

Quote from: 89 on June 26, 2020, 04:12:00 PM
Quote from: Noni on June 26, 2020, 03:20:59 PM
I remember when "sources" would try to stop us from complaining about the long wait by saying:

"trust and believe she has heavy promo lined up...she's coming correct this time and stuff..."

I hope that heavy promo will be visible in the coming 4 weeks

:tellmemoreireallycare:
we had it
it was 2 lipped performances and 45 interviews repeating how she loves Sy'Rai
and has written most of the new music.
And wanted to do the versus

Boy...

:plzstop:

Gilgamesh.

Yeah, no shade but it was heavily implied that there was some campaign around the single :/

Wasn't that the reason she announced they were pushing it back the first time? Cause the lockdown was going to compromise promo.

I'm not seeing what's different this time this around. I'd actually she say there's less effort tbh :dead:

Just gimme the album.

Le Champ

No shade, but I'm curious to know what kind of promo people are expecting from Brandy that she hasn't done? She's done radio, TV, satellite radio, IG interviews, etc. Is it the platforms? Not sure what else she could be doing mid-pandemic. 

RAY7

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 26, 2020, 04:22:03 PM
Yeah, no shade but it was heavily implied that there was some campaign around the single :/

Wasn't that the reason she announced they were pushing it back the first time? Cause the lockdown was going to compromise promo.

I'm not seeing what's different this time this around. I'd actually she say there's less effort tbh :dead:

Just gimme the album.
they paid so much money! they said the rollout would be amazing guys be patient! :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Gilgamesh.

June 26, 2020, 04:33:46 PM #50 Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 04:41:32 PM by Gilgamesh.
Quote from: Lee on June 26, 2020, 04:28:28 PM
No shade, but I%u2019m curious to know what kind of promo people are expecting from Brandy that she hasn%u2019t done? She%u2019s done radio, TV, satellite radio, IG interviews, etc. Is it the platforms? Not sure what else she could be doing mid-pandemic.

I just wanna hear her sing the damn song. I don't think that%u2019s asking much, it is her single right?

And this isn't about sales btw. IDC if she strips naked on live or sings the song in her bathroom, but if this was what we were going to "get", we could have gotten it last year.

BAPHOMET.

Here's the BEST promo she could do for her album in this climate. Because tv performances dont even work anymore :dead: 

She should drum up press for an upcoming at home live event. Sing the absolute FUCK out of the album in full in an Unplugged style. Have a band and a good videographer. Test it out first to work out the kinks and BOOM. 
release the album on all digital formats. 

BAPHOMET.

also have her online marketing team get some clips of the stream viral or at least contact some of the big twitter accounts to get them to post parts (for a small fee and contact them ahead of time).

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Gifted. on June 26, 2020, 04:42:16 PM
The BEST thing that she could do is a full 60 minute LIVE Instagram performance of the whole fucking album on July 31st, from beginning to end and spend the whole month of July promoting the live mess.

:ummwhat: SLJHDKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I just said that bby

GYNandTONIC

No shade, but I'm curious to know what kind of promo people are expecting from Brandy that she hasn't done? She's done radio, TV, satellite radio, IG interviews, etc. Is it the platforms? Not sure what else she could be doing mid-pandemic.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on June 26, 2020, 04:44:14 PM
:disgusted: there's a LOT you can do... omg.

y'all cant be serious

CREAM.

Quote from: 89 on June 26, 2020, 04:12:00 PM
Quote from: Noni on June 26, 2020, 03:20:59 PM
I remember when "sources" would try to stop us from complaining about the long wait by saying:

"trust and believe she has heavy promo lined up...she's coming correct this time and stuff..."

I hope that heavy promo will be visible in the coming 4 weeks

:tellmemoreireallycare:
we had it
it was 2 lipped performances and 45 interviews repeating how she loves Sy'Rai
and has written most of the new music.
And wanted to do the versus
VVVVVVBVVvbbvb

CREAM.

I'm sorry but her visibility could be way better

She went..ghost. Again.  :unsure:

But some of y'all see nothing wrong with it and have an excuse for everything sis does

Ch

Young