RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

All because Latoya is in the mix. We'll see what this carpet munching Aquarius quee' does this season. I'm more excited for her than I am for DEW SiBORING

Cowgirl

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 21, 2020, 06:37:48 AM

Watch it be some bullshit that we've already seen and heard in previous seasons. No one cares about their late ass feud. :dead:
Peach Report really does the most

The way they've hyped every season since Season 10 at least, swear they're iconic, and they've all been DUDS

:plzstop:

STUNNA GOD

Cowgirl

M-Rocka

Quote from: Nine. on October 21, 2020, 10:29:48 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 21, 2020, 06:37:48 AM

Watch it be some bullshit that we've already seen and heard in previous seasons. No one cares about their late ass feud. :dead:
Peach Report really does the most

The way they've hyped every season since Season 10 at least, swear they're iconic, and they've all been DUDS

:plzstop:
Oof! Stay tuned! Big shock towards the midseason! Unexpected shift in group!

I sometimes hate them. Kenya & Porshit's "feud" is probably what happened at the reunion and some stuff that probably transpired while they were in Greece last season. :plzstop:

STUNNA GOD

Maybe Kenya did some foul shit to Porsha and that's why Latoya might've side eyed and shifted teams a bit. They used to always be up under each other and in each others  comments n likes... Kenya has been paying her posts DUST. Remember, Latoya was still following Porsha even when they had issues n Porsha wasn't following her back. So we can't base friendliness off of Latoya actions. :dead:

But yea, I like it more when Kenya n Porsha are frenemies..

ophmani

Quote from: Trey on October 21, 2020, 10:37:24 AM
Quote from: TinaSnow on October 21, 2020, 10:27:18 AM
I just hate how serious their feuds get at times
!!!!!!! It's very draining....

cvbvvvvvvvvvvvcvvvvvvvcccc

my bbys are so...... whew !

oof! so hards for me to watch them go through real life situations on this reality show!

wthhhhhhhhhhh

i damn just  :plzstop:

bbys yall want real drama! but them dont want these women to react with real feelings. how? and then will turn around and call the mess boring in a heartbeat if they not serving wig pulling and fcked up rumors. u cant have it both ways bbys
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Cowgirl

We want tv with sprinkles of reality. "Reality" would be these middle-aged bitches not being around each other after one argument..

:udontlookok:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Trey on October 21, 2020, 09:59:32 AM
D

"Game changer! Won't see it coming! 👀"

They do this mess every season and we end up disappointed.

But Im actually having high hopes for this season...
GORL dont get excited ... we know how this is gonna end up !! a boring mess. 

and these new girls dont even seem exciting ..yall  are hyping them  all the way UP and yall are gonna be disappointed  :plzstop:

Plastic.

Quote from: Troye on October 21, 2020, 12:31:49 PM
D

and these new girls dont even seem exciting ..yall  are hyping them  all the way UP and yall are gonna be disappointed  :plzstop:
:dead:

best selling female rapper of all time

M-Rocka

Quote from: Troye on October 21, 2020, 12:31:49 PM
D

Bby we already know why you're not invested in this season. :plzstop:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ophelia_batshitcrazy on October 21, 2020, 12:04:59 PM

oof! so hards for me to watch them go through real life situations on this reality show!

wthhhhhhhhhhh

bbys yall want real drama! but them dont want these women to react with real feelings. how? and then will turn around and call the mess boring in a heartbeat if they not serving wig pulling and fcked up rumors. u cant have it both ways bbys
Huh? We never said that. :dead: We want FRESH drama and new beefs. These bitches falling out over the same mess for 10 years now ain't cute anymore. We're OVER it. It's tiring.

RHOA has always been better with lighthearted mess

ophmani

Quote from: Trey on October 21, 2020, 12:45:48 PM

wthhhhhhhhhhh

Huh? We never said that. :dead: We want FRESH drama and new beefs. These bitches falling out over the same mess for 10 years now ain't cute anymore. We're OVER it. It's tiring.

thats exactly what bow said and you agreed bby. and this isnt new from what yall always say  :uhh:

now wanted fresh drama us something different. i think we all want fresh mess instead of the same ole mess
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ophelia_batshitcrazy on October 21, 2020, 12:47:44 PM
Quote from: Trey on October 21, 2020, 12:45:48 PM

wthhhhhhhhhhh

thats exactly what bow said and you agreed bby. and this isnt new from what yall always say  :uhh:

now wanted fresh drama us something different. i think we all want fresh mess instead of the same ole mess
Well then we interpreted the statement differently. I agreed that Porsha n Kenya are more entertaining as "frenemies" now; when they're at war, it's draining and redundant at this point. If it's fresh mess, that's different... but with these two, they LITERALLY stay falling about the same mess. :uhh: :dead: We'll see what they even fucking GIVE (knowing ShitTree always overhyping mess), but I said what said. Now get your hand outta my face before you end up ACROSS this table like Candice.