Suggestions thread.

Started by charlie., June 22, 2015, 01:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Young

You rock Squi' bby

Can't wait for the Instagram plug in tea ????

FRANCE

I need the Vimeo, Dailymotion, Soundcloud, Instagram, Vine embed. The like or dislike, I want to start posting NSFW posts, pretty much everything we could've done from the Zeta board. Get to working!

Cowboy Nine

Young

Quote from: Francois Lite on June 22, 2015, 10:32:34 PM
I need the Vimeo, Dailymotion, Soundcloud, Instagram, Vine embed. The like or dislike, I want to start posting NSFW posts, pretty much everything we could've done from the Zeta board. Get to working!

:omgwatshappening:

COD.

Quote from: pCj on June 22, 2015, 02:27:11 PM
yeah guys, we've barely passed day 1

:calmdownsis:

dfffffsssssfs
ungrateful fags
:sobusyjetsetter:

Jon

Quote from: Francois Lite on June 22, 2015, 10:32:34 PM
I can always ban u if/until those are implemented if it becomes too tortuous for you to post. Let me know.

monk al-taqi

After the brandy topics are discussed in gd, can they be moved to the brandy section
that we can archive all the news, etc

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

Young

charlie.

Quote from: DrewBabyLove on June 22, 2015, 10:26:00 PM
It would be nice to add a quick comment to threads without having to click reply and why doesn't it take us to where we left off when we go back into a thread?

There's one but you have to click the "+" at the bottom.