Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RenRen986

Quote from: Harlem on January 25, 2022, 10:12:55 PM
Queens would work better on a streaming app like STARZ or something... honestly I can see 50 doing it the justice it was supposed to be done

I agree. This might've been better as a binged show as opposed to week to week. Or If it was a show that showed how rough the music industry actually is for female rappers for all of the different types of rappers they were, I think it would've done better with the audience.

It'll be interesting to see how people respond to Rap Shit from Issa Rae when it comes out.

Harlem

DopeSoul.

Quote from: Rxxf on January 25, 2022, 10:34:15 PM
I think Queens would work as a show with more GRIT.
I said this early on

This family friendly corny mess is not it

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Harlem on January 25, 2022, 10:33:47 PM
I was just talking to a friend about this yesterday but Brandy lowkey shined on Star as Cassie... she def needs to do more villain/mean chick type roles, they kinda suit her 😅...

I think it would be fun to see her as a Marvel villain

:wub:

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Harlem on January 25, 2022, 10:33:47 PM
I was just talking to a friend about this yesterday but Brandy lowkey shined on Star as Cassie... she def needs to do more villain/mean chick type roles, they kinda suit her 😅...

you think so? her "hood" characters are so cringe to me. i was happy naomi laid off of it a bit.

except chardonnay. but that's a different style.
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

HUGO

Quote from: Troye on January 25, 2022, 09:41:48 PM
Quote from: Sovereign. on January 25, 2022, 09:16:39 PM
On the Queens IG story, Zahir said that the season finale leaves room for a season 2 so there's potential the network might renew for a second season. I'm just hopeful that they can get an earlier slot and a target audience that will keep them on air.

the good thing in todays world is IF it gets cancelled they can shop to other networks or streaming services to pick it up.

Wishful thinking  :dead:

how u let him cheat

Quote from: HUGO on January 26, 2022, 09:58:32 AM
On the Queens IG story, Zahir said that the season finale leaves room for a season 2 so there's potential the network might renew for a second season. I'm just hopeful that they can get an earlier slot and a target audience that will keep them on air.

the good thing in todays world is IF it gets cancelled they can shop to other networks or streaming services to pick it up.

how?

it's been done multiple times already

HUGO

Quote from: ophelia_b on January 26, 2022, 10:18:03 AM

how?

Lolz ok babez

how u let him cheat

Quote from: HUGO on January 26, 2022, 10:34:20 AM
Quote from: ophelia_b on January 26, 2022, 10:18:03 AM

how?

Lolz ok babez

um, it HAS. like... it's a FACT

:omf:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

DrewBabyLove

Brandy had been growing in this role. She seems more comfortable and natural episode after episode. 

RenRen986

Quote from: DrewBabyLove on January 26, 2022, 01:50:26 PM
Brandy had been growing in this role. She seems more comfortable and natural episode after episode.

Definitely more comfortable. I hate when she says "Fam" on the show though. I think her pocket is Bourgeois hood girl. That timbaland wearing tough girl seemed forced

Plastic.

you've had it out for this show since the beginning  :plzstop:

best selling female rapper of all time

BrandyFromTheFuture

Im kind of sad this season is over. How many more episodes are airing?