Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rosone1

Rxxf

This episode was incredible.
I love the pacing of it, the acting, the writing, everything.
BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

Harlem

Can't wait to watch on Hulu today... Brandy looks amazing in these promo stills

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

February 09, 2022, 10:40:06 AM #3859 Last Edit: February 09, 2022, 10:42:18 AM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
Quote from: Rxxf on February 09, 2022, 02:30:42 AM
It really was a good episode. Felt very focused and intimate. Brandy also did a great job last night.

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on February 09, 2022, 10:40:06 AM
It really was a good episode. Felt very focused and intimate. Brandy also did a great job last night.

I knew this baby was Cam's

:plzstop:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: long-timeNastyGirl on February 09, 2022, 11:27:04 AM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on February 09, 2022, 10:40:06 AM

I knew this baby was Cam's

:plzstop:

!!!!!!

it was a good episode cant wait for next week

how u let him cheat

they rush EVERYTHING.

robyn's holding the masters... sike! she have em back

valeria might have cancer... sike! just tumors

like where is the damn build up and tension. nothing really happens in an episode that makes you NEED to see the next one. almost every issue is introduced and wrapped up in the same episode.

for season 2, i need a FRESH writing team.
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

February 09, 2022, 02:03:31 PM #3863 Last Edit: February 09, 2022, 02:04:32 PM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
!!!!!  Thats why i didnt want a 13 episode order. Shows like this can not thrive in the right way imo. I get what zahir is doing but Hes going about it the wrong way.

All Shonda Rhimes shows have done this episodic case of the week storytelling hes doing too. It doesn't work here for some reason. The label has to become more of focal point next season, he can deal with issues weekly more smoothly and have the storylins string from there.

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

RAY7

I actually agree with Oph about that in this episode. Robin Givens did some interviews about this episode and she was saying her and Naomi started as enemies but then she ended up "leaning on" Naomi. I wasn't expecting that to all happen in one scene gughjjhjbbb
the show is flawed, but still enjoyable 

duboisrene

Ray,Oph,and Demetri. You guys are all reading my mind. I love everything you all said about the show. It's missing that tension and build up. I think they've just now settled into their roles the past couple of episodes but nothing is really going on. And when there is a hint of something it's definitely fixed before the next episode. I'm praying they get picked up and can have more consistent writing in season 2. 🤞🏽

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on February 09, 2022, 02:03:31 PM
!!!!!  Thats why i didnt want a 13 episode order. Shows like this can not thrive in the right way imo. I get what zahir is doing but Hes going about it the wrong way.

All Shonda Rhimes shows have done this episodic case of the week storytelling hes doing too. It doesn't work here for some reason. The label has to become more of focal point next season, he can deal with issues weekly more smoothly and have the storylins string from there.

i hate to say this but i really do think Eve getting pregnant fucked up what they had planned for storylines. so they had to scramble at the last min to figure some stuff out.  cause you have a new show that started with 4 girls and now there is only 3. youre trying to get ppl used to a show and then they are changing it up a bit. if that makes sense .

with all that said im fine with how the show is doing and hope in season 2 eve can come back and season 2 will be even better

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Troye on February 09, 2022, 02:50:37 PM

i hate to say this but i really do think Eve getting pregnant fucked up what they had planned for storylines. so they had to scramble at the last min to figure some stuff out.  cause you have a new show that started with 4 girls and now there is only 3. youre trying to get ppl used to a show and then they are changing it up a bit. if that makes sense .

with all that said im fine with how the show is doing and hope in season 2 eve can come back and season 2 will be even better
Yes eve pregnancy did mess some things up. It's a true ensemble but she was the solid anchor. Now they have rushed Naomi and Eric together when i dont believe that was originally planned! Overall i have enjoyed the show, its the first season and it doesn't have to be prefect. Zahir wisely used his guest stars for story purposes only and didnt let them overtake the show like empire did. 

With next week being the season finale, i hope it goes out with a bang on social media. Whatever happens needs to get folks talking just to send a message to ABC that we love it and want it back!!!!

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on February 09, 2022, 03:30:08 PM
Quote from: Troye on February 09, 2022, 02:50:37 PM

Yes eve pregnancy did mess some things up. It's a true ensemble but she was the solid anchor. Now they have rushed Naomi and Eric together when i dont believe that was originally planned! Overall i have enjoyed the show, its the first season and it doesn't have to be prefect. Zahir wisely used his guest stars for story purposes only and didnt let them overtake the show like empire did. 

With next week being the season finale, i hope it goes out with a bang on social media. Whatever happens needs to get folks talking just to send a message to ABC that we love it and want it back!!!!

very good point!!!   it def needs to go out with a bang for sure

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.