Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

This performance wears great. And this was one of the better episodes. I'm honestly waiting for Brianna's return. Her presence and the dynamic between she and the girls are extremely missed.

Brandy looks so beautiful and she is growing so much in her acting omg  :'(

Buy The Stars✨

Bish

Sovereign.

Brandy in the final scene BITCH she needs a Dreamgirls :'(

Sovereign.

ABC moved The Promised Land to Hulu so that could potentially be an option for season 2 if the network doesn't want to air it in real time/ 

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Sovereign. on February 15, 2022, 11:12:54 PM
ABC moved The Promised Land to Hulu so that could potentially be an option for season 2 if the network doesn't want to air it in real time/

I saw that. That's a good thing for sure. Also the I was reading we did decent in the key demos 18-49 even though the viewer ship isn't the best so fingers crossed ! 🤞🏽

Young

Quote from: Sovereign. on February 15, 2022, 10:53:55 PM
This performance wears great. And this was one of the better episodes. I'm honestly waiting for Brianna's return. Her presence and the dynamic between she and the girls are extremely missed.

Brandy looks so beautiful and she is growing so much in her acting omg  :'(

Young

BrandyFromTheFuture

I really enjoyed this episode, almost felt like a series finale. Guess they did that because they didn't know what the fate of the show would be. When will we know if we're getting a second season?

BrandyFromTheFuture

I'm so used to seeing Brandy as Naomi now, I'm going to miss her!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

It was a decent episode but kinda boring for an finale. They were smart to play it safe though. Fingers crossed for a season 2.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

I wouldn't mind a transfer to Hulu, to be honest.
I think we'd get deeper storylines.
BRANDY