Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

I didn't get enough dialogue from Bran in this teaser but regardless I'm excited. It's really next month :gorlonfire:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

b7

Quote from: RAY7 on September 12, 2021, 02:46:48 PM
I didn't get enough dialogue from Bran in this teaser but regardless I'm excited. It's really next month :gorlonfire:
!!!!!!

I'm HYPE dgggghh come on for Swizz being there radio DJ! So he's doing some acting as well as producing omf. I can't wait to see the character Cam is playing or if he's just playing himself

b7

RAY7

So happy for Eve I know she's right at home working with Swizz

Cartierline

In the beginning I admittedly thought this would be a corny mess, but the more I see the more I'm sold

I'm PERCHED

b7

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 12, 2021, 05:31:46 PM

:gorlonfire:
Get Brandy over an "Ass on the floor tea" then

:omf:

Whether it's for the show or not, i like that they have a working relationship now lolz. Bring on the TUNES!

This working ass Queen :kii:

b7

Quote from: Cartierline on September 12, 2021, 05:37:21 PM
In the beginning I admittedly thought this would be a corny mess, but the more I see the more I'm sold

I'm PERCHED
!!!!!!
:plzstop:

This is NOT whatever anybody thought it was gonna be

b7

Quote from: RAY7 on September 12, 2021, 05:33:59 PM
So happy for Eve I know she's right at home working with Swizz
!!!!!!!!!!!

Man. This entire cast honestly

Naturi has gone through a LOT and Nadine has been sharing her story and she was most certainly counted out quite a few times in her journey. People typically only care about celebs, but, she has a story too. I'm excited to see them all continue to ascend at the same time

I bet the bond is insanely good

b7

Quote from: RAY7 on September 12, 2021, 02:46:48 PM
next fucking month snndndndn ugh

long-timeTheRoofFan

I can't wait to really get into this show when it starts to air!

b7