Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

b7

I can't wait for these performances

:plzstop:

In present day of course. The 90's performances are gonna be a mess at some point because that's part of the storyline and why the group broke up

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

September 13, 2021, 01:53:39 AM #49 Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 02:11:05 AM by Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾
Pretentious much?! I never disputed that people dogged Brandy when she was on. That was never up for Question. Perception was a great choice.  Yea let's move on....
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 13, 2021, 12:44:51 AM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾 on September 12, 2021, 11:07:42 PM
Quote from: Planet Her on September 12, 2021, 09:16:53 PM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾 on September 12, 2021, 08:26:02 PM
Lol dwts never really had a stigma. Almost everybody used it to try and boost and rebrand their careers. It helps. Wasn't normani on their a few years back?
It def has a stigma for certain celebrities who are younger and have reached certain career heights. Dancing was one of the best things for Brandy to have done for herself as an artist I feel.
Period.
n

And no one in here disputed this. Wtf
Sir lol

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 12, 2021, 09:28:57 PM
She's gonna win some more awards one day VERY soon. When she's on - whether it be acting or singing - she is fucking ON  :uhh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDWVJSfGPOE&ab_channel=VocalViralMedia

I loooooove Brandy in DRAMA
Yea I really hope Bran takes some acting classes and really taps into her talent as an actress and learns how to change/train her dialect. I want that Tony and Emmy for our girl and to see her in some serious stuff, she can do it!
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Cartierline on September 12, 2021, 05:37:21 PM
In the beginning I admittedly thought this would be a corny mess, but the more I see the more I'm sold

I'm PERCHED

The definition

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Did anybody watch the abc special last night about their. New shows?

Cowgirl

Buy The Stars✨

I'm really excited for this.  Not enough dialogue from brandy like someone said but the fact she is on abc with other big shows is a damn book. Seein ther name last !!! Ack

b7

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on September 13, 2021, 06:11:46 AM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 12, 2021, 09:28:57 PM
She's gonna win some more awards one day VERY soon. When she's on - whether it be acting or singing - she is fucking ON  :uhh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDWVJSfGPOE&ab_channel=VocalViralMedia

I loooooove Brandy in DRAMA
Yea I really hope Bran takes some acting classes and really taps into her talent as an actress and learns how to change/train her dialect. I want that Tony and Emmy for our girl and to see her in some serious stuff, she can do it!
she's sooooo capable

I think she worked really hard on Queens

b7

Quote from: Planet Her on September 13, 2021, 09:14:38 AM
Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on September 13, 2021, 07:15:40 AM
Quote from: Cartierline on September 12, 2021, 05:37:21 PM
In the beginning I admittedly thought this would be a corny mess, but the more I see the more I'm sold

I'm PERCHED
Honestly same. I'm genuinely excited

I hope everyone gives it a chance

b7

"Splash some Holy water on that ass and keep it movin" got me screaming still. Eve's character is perfect  :kii and watching Naturi be meek and Tryna be pure Christian is gonna be hilarious