Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

b7

dsdsdsds yeeees at the order they're going in

I love the EVE mess being first and the 'AND BRANDY" thing they've been doing at the end of each promo photo and video. Never really thought we'd see Eve and Brandy working together in this way but it's so dope to me

Harlem

b7

September 18, 2021, 04:00:31 PM #140 Last Edit: September 18, 2021, 04:00:56 PM by Somebody's RIG
Quote from: zanny on September 18, 2021, 03:38:08 PM
Djdjdhdjdcjc naturi girl
edfrtgryutrf

aht aht!!  Queen is slaying in present day now. The 2nd half of season one should be great for 'turi

edit: she's pretty in that pic too lol  :wub:

Harlem

The way Naturi bout to change shapes throughout Season 1  :plzstop:, I hope they write her fitness journey as part of her character

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

September 18, 2021, 06:49:18 PM #142 Last Edit: September 18, 2021, 06:54:46 PM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
The cast will be apart of the Paleyfest fall tv preview Monday.

https://www.paleycenter.org/events/2021-paleyfest-fall-tv-previews/

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

b7

Quote from: Harlem on September 18, 2021, 05:19:56 PM
The way Naturi bout to change shapes throughout Season 1  :plzstop:, I hope they write her fitness journey as part of her character
shsdhdshdhdhs the way brandy did it on star >>>>

I have never in my LIFE  :kii:

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on September 18, 2021, 06:49:18 PM
waaaait lemme google OMFFFF

:'(

Ur the shit man. I hate that we had our little whatever that negative shit was! my fault

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 18, 2021, 06:51:39 PM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on September 18, 2021, 06:49:18 PM
waaaait lemme google OMFFFF

:'(

Ur the shit man. I hate that we had our little whatever that negative shit was! my fault
It's cool.

Im really interested in how brandy is feeling right now. I rewatched her driven episode, and this role is the one she always wanted. I honestly forgot how she fought to sing on thea and moesha and get told no. Its just a reminder that god doesn't always show up when you want him to, but at the perfect time.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 18, 2021, 03:34:48 PM
dsdsdsds yeeees at the order they're going in

I love the EVE mess being first and the 'AND BRANDY" thing they've been doing at the end of each promo photo and video. Never really thought we'd see Eve and Brandy working together in this way but it's so dope to me
You growing up Eve was my fave female rapper and Brandy my fave female singer. I actually thought about them acting together, making music yes. But i am excited to watch them make history together.

Harlem

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 18, 2021, 06:51:05 PM
Quote from: Harlem on September 18, 2021, 05:19:56 PM
shsdhdshdhdhs the way brandy did it on star >>>>

I have never in my LIFE  :kii:

Chilleeeeeeeeee

The way she went from THICK to slim so fast... im like they should've put some gym scenes in the show for her b/c  :uhh:

RAY7

b7

Anyone else notice Fatima Robinson as their choreographer for the BET awards performance within the show?

Legendary self

This cast

:plzstop: