Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Harlem on September 19, 2021, 07:25:19 AM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 19, 2021, 01:26:50 AM
Anyone else notice Fatima Robinson as their choreographer for the BET awards performance within the show?

Legendary self

This cast

:plzstop:

Yup!!! I really hope this reconnection between her and Bran makes Queen wake up and involve her in some of her music videos again... Fatima always gets it
Yes God!!!

I mean - LOOK at this new clip

PERFORM, Brandy!!!!

:plzstop:

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on September 19, 2021, 05:41:26 AM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 19, 2021, 03:29:06 AM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on September 19, 2021, 03:06:02 AM
Any other artist you guys would like to guest star? I personally wanna see ginuwine, I miss him lol.
Yeeees Ginuwine

I think Lil Kim would be everything even if it's a quick appearance. She's been looking awesome lately too
Yea, I haven't thought of her. Has she and Eve ever beefed?  It could be fun.
i think they have in the past for sure  :kii: i think they moved on since then but I'm not 100%

I think it would be fun too. I loved when she popped up on Moesha toward the end of its run

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

There's room for current rap female artists to be on the show too.
I love that. 
BRANDY

long-timeTheRoofFan

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

b7

b7

b7

This Never say Never crop owt lmao they should've showed my Queens entire beautiful face but i like the pic

Eve's is my favorite from this particular set of photos but they all look pretty af

BRockaBaby

Is it just me or does Nadine almost carry her character through her promo photos? Like she gives me sneaky and if I'm not mistaken, she does some sneaky shit in the show too. 

RAY7

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 20, 2021, 01:34:16 PM
This Never say Never crop owt lmao they should've showed my Queens entire beautiful face but i like the pic

Eve's is my favorite from this particular set of photos but they all look pretty af
yea, beautiful but not her best look