Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

September 27, 2021, 09:38:43 PM #195 Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 09:40:02 PM by Somebody's RIG
Ethiopia has been getting tagged a LOT lately. Some sort of partnership is going on here

🔥

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on September 27, 2021, 09:17:04 PM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 27, 2021, 09:06:31 PM
I'll merge this with the original thread later

:stressed:
:omf:

This busy ass girl.  Brandy been moving with nothing but intention lately and i can't wait to see what it all means

The girls are so used to be letting down, they can't see when lashings are in store, i fear.

:stressed:

Harlem

It seems like he did this as a favor for Brandy based on the comments... I wonder what role they got him in

b7

Quote from: Harlem on September 27, 2021, 09:40:02 PM
It seems like he did this as a favor for Brandy based on the comments... I wonder what role they got him in
!!!!!

If he's lending his PEN and musical mind in any way (obviously he is) - baby :kii:

This is legendary before we even SEE or hear anything

Harlem

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 27, 2021, 09:41:00 PM
!!!!!

If he's lending his PEN and musical mind in any way (obviously he is) - baby :kii:

!!!!!!

Word I hope he writes some of their bars or hits for the rest of the show or at least as a feature artist

b7

September 27, 2021, 09:54:06 PM #201 Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 09:54:20 PM by Somebody's RIG
Quote from: Harlem on September 27, 2021, 09:45:41 PM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 27, 2021, 09:41:00 PM
!!!!!

!!!!!!

Word I hope he writes some of their bars or hits for the rest of the show or at least as a feature artist
i definitely think it's one or the other

Having Swizz as the executive producer over the music helps, but, Brandy has connects and people EVERYWHERE that wanna fuck with her on the music tip. It's so refreshing to see her finally flex that muscle :kii:

Moving like the fucking LEGEND she's been for years. Finally

RAY7

If Xplicit Lyrics rhymes are penned by Cam and Kiss
she should be really good 

b7

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 27, 2021, 09:38:43 PM
Ethiopia has been getting tagged a LOT lately. Some sort of partnership is going on here

🔥
Ryan (her cousin) also tagged SalXO that manages or something with Doja Cat. He been locked in with Brandy since before b7, Verzuz and the Billboard awards lolz

Probably part of the reason both Brandy and Doja were booked for that show.

Young

Random but I hope we get a new record from the show released the night of the premiere

:loose2when:

Like the song they perform at the BET awards or something

b7

September 27, 2021, 10:02:27 PM #205 Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 10:03:14 PM by Somebody's RIG
Quote from: RAY7 on September 27, 2021, 09:56:38 PM
yup and it's not like Bran is completely inept. She's had bars people cringe at but she's had really good ones too IMO

I fuck with her writing all over b7. The metaphors on songs like "I am More" were dope. That song is similar to her unreleased joint - "List", in the sense that she doesn't wanna be on a niggas roster

And we both know Roster is a word used in sports. That why she spits "Never catch me comin' off of a bench playing the six - Neva catch me in a group singin' with some other chicks"

The 6th man is the first player to come off the bench (i know u know this already, this is for other members) and most star players HATE the idea of doing that. They'd rather be in the starting 5

Never catch me in a group singin with some other chicks wasn't meant to be taken in a literal sense either. That's another metaphor for not being a side piece. She ate

b7

Quote from: Young on September 27, 2021, 10:02:07 PM
Random but I hope we get a new record from the show released the night of the premiere

:loose2when:

Like the song they perform at the BET awards or something
I'd be so hurt if Brandy doesn't perform her original music at that award show next year.

Whether it be Queens, or something else new (cuz she's clearly not done dropping heat LMAO) i gotta get another performance. She was supposed to perform at the BET awards in 2014 with Queen Latifah and the girls but Latifah had to film something so they did the Hip hop awards instead. But I'm done with the throwback shit. 

Brandy is legend for back then and right now. Time for Bet to get it together and she needs to make sure her schedule is open for it 😤😤😤

b7

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 27, 2021, 10:02:27 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on September 27, 2021, 09:56:38 PM
yup and it's not like Bran is completely inept. She's had bars people cringe at but she's had really good ones too IMO

I fuck with her writing all over b7. The metaphors on songs like "I am More" were dope. That song is similar to her unreleased joint - "List", in the sense that she doesn't wanna be on a niggas roster

And we both know Roster is a word used in sports. That why she spits "Never catch me comin' off of a bench playing the six - Neva catch me in a group singin' with some other chicks"

The 6th man is the first player to come off the bench (i know u know this already, this is for other members) and most star players HATE the idea of doing that. They'd rather be in the starting 5

Never catch me in a group singin with some other chicks wasn't meant to be taken in a literal sense either. That's another metaphor for not being a side piece. She ate

The way this is moving into my top 6.

:plzstop:

BITCH

RAY7

Bran can rap. I feel like her natural style of rapping is kinda in the conscious rap realm like Common, Lauryn etc pretty much poetry 
being honest the flow in that cypher they keep showing in the trailers is sounding corny though so I'm glad there's some real MCs on set that hopefully can get her to be a real "Xplicit" sounding rapper. Between Eve, Cam and now Jada and even Swizz I'm confident 

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 27, 2021, 09:58:21 PM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 27, 2021, 09:38:43 PM

🔥
Ryan (her cousin) also tagged SalXO that manages or something with Doja Cat. He been locked in with Brandy since before b7, Verzuz and the Billboard awards lolz

Probably part of the reason both Brandy and Doja were booked for that show.

I think doja and brandy are both managed by madonnas company. Isn't that where Ryan works? I seen that salxo name connected to brandy before.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius