Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

September 27, 2021, 11:09:37 PM #210 Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 11:10:10 PM by Somebody's RIG
Quote from: RAY7 on September 27, 2021, 10:35:37 PM
Bran can rap. I feel like her natural style of rapping is kinda in the conscious rap realm like Common, Lauryn etc pretty much poetry
being honest the flow in that cypher they keep showing in the trailers is sounding corny though so I'm glad there's some real MCs on set that hopefully can get her to be a real "Xplicit" sounding rapper. Between Eve, Cam and now Jada and even Swizz I'm confident
!!! it does but the jury is still out cuz they also edited a lot out of her rap. That big ass jump cut snndndn Remember her name is Xplicit snndnd i think they can't show certain shit in the previews

I don't like that part either tho

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on September 27, 2021, 10:49:09 PM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 27, 2021, 09:58:21 PM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 27, 2021, 09:38:43 PM
Ethiopia has been getting tagged a LOT lately. Some sort of partnership is going on here

🔥
Ryan (her cousin) also tagged SalXO that manages or something with Doja Cat. He been locked in with Brandy since before b7, Verzuz and the Billboard awards lolz

Probably part of the reason both Brandy and Doja were booked for that show.

:omf:
I think doja and brandy are both managed by madonnas company. Isn't that where Ryan works? I seen that salxo name connected to brandy before.
yes!! I forgot what it's called

I don't think it's primary wave but something else. I gotta look

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 27, 2021, 11:10:42 PM
Ethiopia has been getting tagged a LOT lately. Some sort of partnership is going on here

🔥
Ryan (her cousin) also tagged SalXO that manages or something with Doja Cat. He been locked in with Brandy since before b7, Verzuz and the Billboard awards lolz

I think doja and brandy are both managed by madonnas company. Isn't that where Ryan works? I seen that salxo name connected to brandy before.

Gsgshshdgdhdhdhdh i did too no shade
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

b7

KingDavid

🔥

It's called Maverick

b7

Quote from: KingDavid on September 28, 2021, 02:21:56 AM

🔥

It's called Maverick
Yeeees thank you!! Idk why i couldn't remember that

DopeSoul.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: DopeSoul. on September 28, 2021, 05:50:35 AM
I live for this mingling with the niggas a bit
I love that its people she never worked with too.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 27, 2021, 11:09:37 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on September 27, 2021, 10:35:37 PM
Bran can rap. I feel like her natural style of rapping is kinda in the conscious rap realm like Common, Lauryn etc pretty much poetry
being honest the flow in that cypher they keep showing in the trailers is sounding corny though so I'm glad there's some real MCs on set that hopefully can get her to be a real "Xplicit" sounding rapper. Between Eve, Cam and now Jada and even Swizz I'm confident
!!! it does but the jury is still out cuz they also edited a lot out of her rap. That big ass jump cut snndndn Remember her name is Xplicit snndnd i think they can't show certain shit in the previews

I don't like that part either tho

i wonder how explicit it is cause one of eves parts is in the preview if you listen you can hear her say. " hey nani nani my punani dripped in gold

or something to that effect.. but side note i do hope that there is a dirty versions of the songs they do

long-timeTheRoofFan

I need the songs to be released the same night the show airs each week too.

If we get tons of new music without actually getting it I'm gonna be pissed

:usuresis:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

September 28, 2021, 11:52:25 AM #224 Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 03:36:25 PM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
Quote from: long-timeBfan on September 28, 2021, 10:16:07 AM
I need the songs to be released the same night the show airs each week too.

If we get tons of new music without actually getting it I'm gonna be pissed

:usuresis:
That's usually how it works with these tv musicals. You would be able to stream.