Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

long-timeTheRoofFan

Butter Pecan's sound is giving me "Tink" ... not visually but the sound.

Harlem

Quote from: Rxxf on October 01, 2021, 09:51:54 AM
They are feeding us.
By the time the Pilot airs, the song will be a "throwback" to us vs it being "new".

THIS!!!!!

I LOVE the fact that they giving us the song/video now to get familiar with so when the show airs it's not "new" to the audience... the fuckin strategy>>>>>>

RAY7

Bran is kinda giving me Da Brat vibes in this video 
I like it
Eve's body fgggxgfgfdc

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Harlem on October 01, 2021, 10:39:25 AM
Quote from: Rxxf on October 01, 2021, 09:51:54 AM
They are feeding us.
By the time the Pilot airs, the song will be a "throwback" to us vs it being "new".

THIS!!!!!

I LOVE the fact that they giving us the song/video now to get familiar with so when the show airs it's not "new" to the audience... the fuckin strategy>>>>>>

I hope that this strategy continues with the show. I hope there will be a lot of music in the show.

:plzstop:

BRockaBaby

Not this being perched on iTunes. This fucking budget and approach. 

Cartierline

Quote from: RAY7 on October 01, 2021, 10:40:30 AM
Bran is kinda giving me Da Brat vibes in this video
I like it
Eve's body fgggxgfgfdc
fff i see it
it's kinda refreshing seeing Bran serve dyke a bit
:ohwow:

b7

Xplicit and Professor sex (Brianna) had my favorite verses by the way

:loose2when:

Can't wait to hear Naomi singing 20 years later with these immaculate vocals:

b7

Quote from: BRockaBaby on October 01, 2021, 10:42:17 AM
Not this being perched on iTunes. This fucking budget and approach.
im so hype omf

And !!!! RAY! I'm getting Da Brat vibes from Xplicit as well. I forgot she and Brandy been tight for years and Brat is a part of the show as well:

https://twitter.com/bet/status/1379997118237134850?s=21

b7

October 01, 2021, 10:59:11 AM #474 Last Edit: October 01, 2021, 10:59:33 AM by Somebody's RIG
The show already has its own hashtag on Twitter, by the way, with the emoji to BOOT

:gorlonfire:

rosone1

From Hits Daily Double

Def Jam will release new music weekly from the new ABC series Queens starting today with "Nasty Girl" by the show's stars Eve, Naturi Naughton, Nadine Velazquez, and Brandy.

The quartet is four '90s hip-hop legends, now in their 40s, who reunite for a chance to recapture their fame. Queens debuts 10/19.

All the original music in Queens is performed by the show's stars at the direction of executive music producer Swizz Beatz. Tim Story ('NSync, Monica, K-Ci & JoJo) directed the video as well as the pilot.

"As artists who came up in the '90s, 'Nasty Girl' is our love letter to the groundbreaking music and hip-hop culture of the era," the women of Queens said. "Filming the music video on a yacht in Miami, with the Champagne flowing and pyrotechnics blasting, stirred up a sense of nostalgia and pride in how far we have come as artists."

b7

Omfg

I'm watching the full video on Brandy's page for the first time. This budget and 1999 coin

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Young

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 01, 2021, 11:09:07 AM
Omfg

I'm watching the full video on Brandy's page for the first time. This budget and 1999 coin

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

can't wait to see  :plzstop:

Rxxf

Quote from: rosone1 on October 01, 2021, 11:06:04 AM
From Hits Daily Double

Def Jam will release new music weekly from the new ABC series Queens starting today with "Nasty Girl" by the show's stars Eve, Naturi Naughton, Nadine Velazquez, and Brandy.

The quartet is four '90s hip-hop legends, now in their 40s, who reunite for a chance to recapture their fame. Queens debuts 10/19.

All the original music in Queens is performed by the show's stars at the direction of executive music producer Swizz Beatz. Tim Story ('NSync, Monica, K-Ci & JoJo) directed the video as well as the pilot.

"As artists who came up in the '90s, 'Nasty Girl' is our love letter to the groundbreaking music and hip-hop culture of the era," the women of Queens said. "Filming the music video on a yacht in Miami, with the Champagne flowing and pyrotechnics blasting, stirred up a sense of nostalgia and pride in how far we have come as artists."

BITCHHHHHHHHHH

Post the link!!!
BRANDY