Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: long-timeBfan on October 02, 2021, 11:41:25 AM
Nasty Girl video was posted by ABC on YouTube three times... the version with the commercial at the beginning has had more then 1 million views in the first 24hrs

:flamebroiled:

They are killing it!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

long-timeTheRoofFan

I wonder if they were originally thinking of Brandy for Jill Da Thrill based on the lyrics of the first single

long-timeTheRoofFan

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 02, 2021, 10:56:58 AM
Quote from: Sovereign. on October 01, 2021, 01:28:56 PM
I really hope the series garners the girls recognition by the Television Academy. Sabrina Wind is behind this and she had the cast of "Desperate Housewives" eating at the Emmy's.
I been saying that same thing. What I loved most about them at the awards. All the main ladies went as lead actress. I see them getting love at the golden globes because they actually have a musical/comedy category which desperate housewives owned!!! I believe they will have a lot of support from the technical categories at the emmy's though. Tim Story is definitely getting nominated for directing!!!
And the fact that you've actually SEEN the show

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

b7

Looking back, im SO glad Brandy chose not to write her book yet.

Look at how much she's done in just one year

:plzstop:

There's so much left to do.  Of course, she can still do a book soon - and release multiple - but im glad she's put it off for now.

b7

b7

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on October 02, 2021, 11:53:24 AM
Quote from: long-timeBfan on October 02, 2021, 11:41:25 AM
Nasty Girl video was posted by ABC on YouTube three times... the version with the commercial at the beginning has had more then 1 million views in the first 24hrs

:flamebroiled:

They are killing it!
:loose2when: :loose2when:

b7

Quote from: long-timeBfan on October 02, 2021, 12:07:51 PM
I wonder if they were originally thinking of Brandy for Jill Da Thrill based on the lyrics of the first single
Nah she was always meant to be Naomi because she's the musical engine of the group. The Multitalented leader  :wub: That's why Brandy didn't have to audition, which she's always more comfortable with, according to her.

Rxxf

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 02, 2021, 06:45:45 PM
Nah she was always meant to be Naomi because she's the musical engine of the group. The Multitalented leader  :wub: That's why Brandy didn't have to audition, which she's always more comfortable with, according to her.

So grateful to be a Brandy stan.
:stressed:
BRANDY

b7

Quote from: Rxxf on October 02, 2021, 08:01:31 PM

me too King Ralf

More than ever :wub:

Rxxf

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 02, 2021, 08:04:16 PM
Quote from: Rxxf on October 02, 2021, 08:01:31 PM

me too King Ralf

More than ever :wub:

I love you, Hav.
BRANDY

Rxxf

And by the way - Brandy's flow and delivery is going over extremely WELL with rap heads. 
She is getting a lot of respect from the rap heads and men, I'm noticing. 
That's a good look. 
BRANDY

Bish

Quote from: Rxxf on October 02, 2021, 08:16:36 PM
And by the way - Brandy's flow and delivery is going over extremely WELL with rap heads.
She is getting a lot of respect from the rap heads and men, I'm noticing.
That's a good look.
Her flow was the most impressive to me out of everyone. I just want her to enunciate lol