Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Naomi Campbell

Gilgamesh.

Cowgirl

Seven

Are the ladies still scheduled to appear on The View today? I checked the TV listings but didn't see their names mentioned.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Seven on October 18, 2021, 08:48:34 AM
Are the ladies still scheduled to appear on The View today? I checked the TV listings but didn't see their names mentioned.
I heard it's filming today but won't air until like Thursday. That's weird so I'm not sure what's going on.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

GYNandTONIC

I just need four seasons. I don't even think 5 is necessary. 

Tho I hope Bran will release an album during filming I highly doubt it. She see the music on the show as music that will satisfy the fans, she will learn that may be a misconception. No matter how many features she does and music for the show I still need an official studio album, and sooner than later

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 18, 2021, 01:34:39 AM
I don't think we get a show like this without Lee Daniels and the work he and Tyler Perry have done over the years, along with Shonda and Kenya Barris, but I'm so glad none of them are involved with this at the same time. New faces, new hit show (hopefully) and I'll be a happy camper  :wub:

I'll love that for us ALL. Hit Black shows only breed more and more hit Black shows
Imma agree with you on Lee, Shonda, and Kenya Barris. By the way, the creator of this show is one of Shonda protégés from scandal! I'm not much of a Tyler Perry fan, but before their was a major drought of black movies and shows. So yea he's helped push us forward!!!

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

October 18, 2021, 09:33:49 AM #952 Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 09:34:32 AM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
4 seasons? I think even Brandy would disagree with that. You messing with her syndication money lbvs. Your show have to reach 100 episodes to get the big bucks in reruns.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 18, 2021, 09:33:49 AM
4 seasons? I think even Brandy would disagree with that. You messing with her syndication money lbvs. Your show have to reach 100 episodes to get the big bucks in reruns.
I think it would also depend on the type of show tho and how people are watching.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Rudest Lil Madam on October 18, 2021, 09:36:15 AM
I think it would also depend on the type of show tho and how people are watching.
What will depend on that?

Cowgirl

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 18, 2021, 09:43:23 AM
Seeing money in syndication. I guess if you're speaking from a traditional tv standpoint then yes but Queens seems to be more along the lines of mini-movies in a sense plus I can see it doing well with streaming as well even after the seasons air.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Rudest Lil Madam on October 18, 2021, 09:45:44 AM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 18, 2021, 09:43:23 AM
Seeing money in syndication. I guess if you're speaking from a traditional tv standpoint then yes but Queens seems to be more along the lines of mini-movies in a sense plus I can see it doing well with streaming as well even after the seasons air.
Yes, I was speaking from a traditional tv standpoint.  Most Agents still push hard on talent sticking with a show until they can get a good guarantee check whether people watch those reruns or not. It's going to do very well on streaming, all Brandy shows have done well on streaming including Zoe ever after! the concern I have is the live numbers because people have a false hope that they don't matter and they do.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

The girls are doing the breakfast club today! Good luck to Brandy!