Wendy Confined To Wheelchair; Showing Early Signs of Dementia

Started by M-Rocka, November 22, 2021, 05:07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

how u let him cheat

Quote from: L0NZ. on November 26, 2021, 08:12:20 AM
Ray get Ha!

oph get ha!

:scrumptious:

vvcvvcvv who's side are u on? who's side am I on?

what the hell is happening in here?

:plzstop:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

shante smith

November 26, 2021, 10:04:01 AM #106 Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 10:07:38 AM by Child of Israel
And for the record , I'm actually quite indifferent when it comes to Wendy .

I can see why people love her , I can see why people hate her .

I'm not a Wendy hater . I couldn't hate Wendy for her mess and like Tasha K at the same time . People like them are entertaining .

And yes , PLENTY of people hate Tasha K too. I'm not one of them ...

But I'm just reasonable enough to understand and even argue more than one point of view .

If someone said "I can't understand why people like Wendy . " I would come up with a few points about that as well. Even though it should be painfully obvious why people love her, just as it should be obvious why she's disliked by many.

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Child of Israel on November 26, 2021, 09:52:05 AM
How are you even responding to something you didn't even read though?

Doesnt make sense to me . But anyway we began this convo because you seemed to not understand why people dislike Wendy .

But it seems like you actually do see why, and have admitted that she's gone too far with her work in the past.

No "dissertation" needed beyond this point. It's clicking. That entire "just doing her job" mess you were doing before was  way too simple .

The gif you posted said "what's not clicking?" No?

That's the part I noticed. Obviously you're gif is a reflection of you continuing to debate something you were debating before.

Are we acting like this is all rocket science?

BRockaBaby

I also never said I don't understand why people dislike her. I said I don't understand the uproar specifically about wishing her bad about her health and don't get how celebrities who sign up for the life get mad when people tap into them. 

but okay 

shante smith

Quote from: BRockaBaby on November 26, 2021, 10:11:55 AM
I also never said I don't understand why people dislike her. I said I don't understand the uproar specifically about wishing her bad about her health and don't get how celebrities who sign up for the life get mad when people tap into them.

but okay
the original post I replied to was "I don't understand why ppl be so mad at Wendy. She's just doing her job"

I didn't see anything specific about wishing death on her etc . Otherwise I would have left that post alone . Obviously wishing death on someone is a lot to do.

shante smith

November 26, 2021, 10:27:17 AM #112 Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 10:29:31 AM by Child of Israel
And I'm sure there's plenty of people who wondered why Wendy thought Method Mans wifes secret cancer diagnosis was a quick cash grab for her to expose for kicks, giggles and "tea".

But mess. We'll all keep asking questions about people's behavior and actions it seems 🤷🏾

Aalumeci.

Quote from: BRockaBaby on November 26, 2021, 09:42:47 AM
Quote from: Child of Israel on November 25, 2021, 06:50:49 PM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on November 25, 2021, 06:15:40 PM
Quote from: ophliyah on November 25, 2021, 06:11:05 PM
as well as e! entertainment tonight, and every other tv show that goes there by that logic

tracked down! PI !

:omf:

!!!

Like I can't but whatever
but you actually used that as an example of being something worse than other mess Wendy does.

Quote from: BRockaBabyShe isn't chasing people in airports or harassing people for comments and photos.

You said that is if this is the worst thing in the world to do, when it really isn't . It's pretty much the normal everyday paparazzi mess celebs should expect.

yeah shes exposed serious medical conditions of celebs' family members but she's not out there chasing people down for a pic!

sddssdsdsd

do you see E! or any other reputable celeb news sources digging into the family history of celebs and putting their family's seriously personal medical business out there?

no, because that would be next level, way beyond what celebs should expect for simply being a celeb (like paparazzi pics) and super unnecessary. but guess who's done that?

guess who literally made it her business to get that LOW, RUTHLESS, down and dirty with her mess?

is it clicking now bvy?

Not reading all and that. Or getting into dissertation.

Djdjdjdjdjdud you typed like 2 lines less.
D
Djdjdjjdd

F
F

F

shante smith

November 26, 2021, 10:32:08 AM #115 Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 10:32:55 AM by Child of Israel
Quote from: Child of Israel on November 26, 2021, 10:27:17 AM
And I'm sure there's plenty of people who wondered why Wendy thought Method Mans wifes secret cancer diagnosis was a quick cash grab for her to expose for kicks, giggles and "tea".

just confirmed actually . They're def out here wondering

🤔🤔🤷🏾

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Child of Israel on November 26, 2021, 10:23:01 AM

but okay
the original post I replied to was "I don't understand why ppl be so mad at Wendy. She's just doing her job"

I didn't see anything specific about wishing death on her etc . Otherwise I would have left that post alone . Obviously wishing death on someone is a lot to do.
m

My post came after the she deserves it and such. I know the intent behind my post. And that's really all that matters babes.

shante smith

November 26, 2021, 10:38:00 AM #117 Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 10:45:15 AM by Child of Israel
Quote from: BRockaBaby on November 26, 2021, 10:34:00 AM
Quote from: Child of Israel on November 26, 2021, 10:23:01 AM

but okay

m

My post came after the she deserves it and such. I know the intent behind my post. And that's really all that matters babes.
intent is usually what matters least actually.

Look up intent vs impact real quick

So I'd advise to be a little more clear with your language next time

But, go awf

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Aalumeci.

It'll be a murda sceneeee, am turning pink Friday to Friday the 13th