Wendy Confined To Wheelchair; Showing Early Signs of Dementia

Started by M-Rocka, November 22, 2021, 05:07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Quote from: L0NZ. on November 23, 2021, 05:27:21 PM
She was sitting up there forgetting which story she was covering every damn episode.

She's been like that since the show started :dead:

Kalifornia.

Even if Queen decides not to return she's still an icon.

I can honestly see her possibly going back to radio

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Kalifornia. on November 23, 2021, 05:35:09 PM

!!

bby ddy

Since when did her brother become her spokesperson? Auntie doesn't even fuck with him.

ophmani

Quote from: Kalifornia. on November 23, 2021, 05:34:00 PM
She was sitting up there forgetting which story she was covering every damn episode.

She's been like that since the show started :dead:

!!!!!!!!!!

i BEEN sayin

this girl done had ADD since the six week damn sneak peak

:plzstop:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Dr Naomi Campbell

kddjdjdmdmdmdmdmdjdkdkdldk

Aalumeci.

And It's more than ADD and forgetting things, whatever was happening in the last year or two definitely progressed past scattered thoughts. She had problems with her speech and staring off into space not knowing where tf she was. It could have been drugs or it could have been later signs of dementia, but I clearly remember people posting videos of her acting way more abnormal than getting details about some gossip wrong.

shante smith

November 24, 2021, 08:05:12 AM #55 Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 08:20:56 AM by ישראל (Israel)
Quote from: BRockaBaby on November 23, 2021, 05:17:46 PM
Not getting back at someone because they do their job.

Lol

y'all hate this woman for doing her job
well one could argue that the backlash / criticism (and even outright hatred) she receives simply "comes with the territory" of this job .

Someone performing their job as a nurse is way different than someone doing their job as a heartless gossipmonger who built their career off of exposing people and hitting well below the belt .

Pretty unfair to simplify this all with "just doing her job !" while ignoring what this job actually entails and the real life consequences and anguish  people faced because of her reporting .

Tell method man that Wendy was just doing her job , and his wife who was crying and hiding in her house with cancer after Wendy went above and beyond with her professional duties lol

One cannot bite into devils food and expect all the calories to just fly right over them. That's not the way it works .

https://youtube.com/watch?v=du1UViOs4Hk

ophmani

exaggerations are happening in here. she never forgot where she was. and she wouldn't stare into space, she's staring at the audience... getting distracted... the way she always has. but have at it gors.

praying for quees legs
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Young

Glad to hear those rumors aren't true

Wish Queen a speedy recovery and for healing on a multitude of levels

Dr Naomi Campbell

Rxxf

Quote from: Kalifornia. on November 23, 2021, 05:35:09 PM

BRANDY