Wendy Confined To Wheelchair; Showing Early Signs of Dementia

Started by M-Rocka, November 22, 2021, 05:07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRockaBaby

Quote from: ophliyah on November 25, 2021, 06:11:05 PM
as well as e! entertainment tonight, and every other tv show that goes there by that logic

tracked down! PI !

:omf:

!!!

Like I can't but whatever

shante smith

November 25, 2021, 06:50:49 PM #91 Last Edit: November 25, 2021, 06:57:43 PM by Child of Israel
Quote from: BRockaBaby on November 25, 2021, 06:15:40 PM
as well as e! entertainment tonight, and every other tv show that goes there by that logic

tracked down! PI !

!!!

but you actually used that as an example of being something worse than other mess Wendy does.

Quote from: BRockaBabyShe isn't chasing people in airports or harassing people for comments and photos.

You said that is if this is the worst thing in the world to do, when it really isn't . It's pretty much the normal everyday paparazzi mess celebs should expect.

yeah shes exposed serious medical conditions of celebs' family members but she's not out there chasing people down for a pic!

sddssdsdsd

do you see E! or any other reputable celeb news sources digging into the family history of celebs and putting their family's seriously personal medical business out there?

no, because that would be next level, way beyond what celebs should expect for simply being a celeb (like paparazzi pics) and super unnecessary. but guess who's done that?

guess who literally made it her business to get that LOW, RUTHLESS, down and dirty with her mess?

is it clicking now bvy?

how u let him cheat

tracked down! PI !

!!!

so anyway yea, ray is making no sense here

:plzstop:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

how u let him cheat

RAY7

And clearly someone saw the logic
it just went over your head :udontlookok:

how u let him cheat

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Child of Israel on November 25, 2021, 06:50:49 PM

tracked down! PI !

!!!

but you actually used that as an example of being something worse than other mess Wendy does.

Quote from: BRockaBabyShe isn't chasing people in airports or harassing people for comments and photos.

You said that is if this is the worst thing in the world to do, when it really isn't . It's pretty much the normal everyday paparazzi mess celebs should expect.

yeah shes exposed serious medical conditions of celebs' family members but she's not out there chasing people down for a pic!

sddssdsdsd

do you see E! or any other reputable celeb news sources digging into the family history of celebs and putting their family's seriously personal medical business out there?

no, because that would be next level, way beyond what celebs should expect for simply being a celeb (like paparazzi pics) and super unnecessary. but guess who's done that?

guess who literally made it her business to get that LOW, RUTHLESS, down and dirty with her mess?

is it clicking now bvy?

Not reading all and that. Or getting into dissertation. It's really not THAT deep. For someone who's so versed on the subject you should know the point I was trying to make which was Wendy is not sitting perched outside of public places waiting for a celebrity to catch their plane to ask questions about gossip. This specific video with Tyson was not that in any way. I'm not sure why we were are grabbing for grapes here for specifics. We gonna start to compare time of day she interviews people know too?

Does Wendy or has Wendy gone too far? Absolutely. But I still don't get this "she deserves it" uproar when all this woman has been doing is her job that obviously has a demand which is why it's made her successful. That's all. It's really that simple. She's E, Talk Soup, ET and all of them but more rude and raw.

shante smith

November 26, 2021, 09:46:53 AM #99 Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 09:48:43 AM by Child of Israel
Not saying "not reading all that" but responding with a post equally as lengthy.

literally nothing is making sense here . Nothing .

BRockaBaby

Furthermore, your points are subjective just like mine so not getting this "what's not clicking" stuff as if we are debating on an Ivy League stage about who flew the first plane. 

you believe she's gross and crap. Fine. 

to some people she's funny and gives them the info they want. Fine. 

hwoever I would never tell someone they "deserve" the medical downfall they may be experiencing and that was my point behind "she ain't killing anyone". That bitch owe taxes? Fine IRS get her. That bitch got her car impounded? Fine. Gather her. Husband left her or cheated? Good for that ho. But I would never say someone "deserves" anything that impacts their health or physical well being. Which was my point that it's not that deep I don't get the uproar. 

but again it's never that deep :inserts gif here that you have because I don't have any: 

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Child of Israel on November 26, 2021, 09:46:53 AM
Not saying "not reading all that" but responding with a post equally as lenghty.

literally nothing is making sense here . Nothing .

Love just because I don't want to read it doesn't mean I won't write it. Not sure of the relation. Me not wanting to read it is because I don't want to read it.

shante smith

November 26, 2021, 09:52:05 AM #103 Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 09:53:43 AM by Child of Israel
How are you even responding to something you didn't even read though?

Doesnt make sense to me . But anyway we began this convo because you seemed to not understand why people dislike Wendy .

But it seems like you actually do see why, and have admitted that she's gone too far with her work in the past.

No "dissertation" needed beyond this point. It's clicking. That entire "just doing her job" mess you were doing before was  way too simple .

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw