Wendy Confined To Wheelchair; Showing Early Signs of Dementia

Started by M-Rocka, November 22, 2021, 05:07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Naomi Campbell

November 23, 2021, 05:17:49 AM #30 Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 05:18:33 AM by Naomi’s cheekbones
!! Yh this sounds a bit extreme
Wheelchair? Ok but early dementia? hmmm
She's probably still tweaking from her drugs and forgets where the fuck she is tbh

….ok.

Ricky Smiley could have at least fact checked a bit

This may backfire .

Aalumeci.

Quote from: teflon. on November 23, 2021, 07:30:25 AM

This may backfire .

I don't think so, it's Wendy Williams. I know people change..... to me she just polished up for TV.....but the shit she would conjure up over the radio waves. The irony.

Aalumeci.

"Don't come around here with that Wendy Williams shit, get your facts straight or shut up BITCH" djdjdjdj Krim bby 

….ok.

Quote from: L0NZ. on November 23, 2021, 07:33:49 AM
Quote from: teflon. on November 23, 2021, 07:30:25 AM

This may backfire .

I don't think so, it's Wendy Williams. I know people change..... to me she just polished up for TV.....but the shit she would conjure up over the radio waves. The irony.
cccccccmm

CHOKE

U know it's bad when the fam speak out, damn hate to see her go out like this

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

b7

Yea that seemed a bit far fetched although the brother don't be knowing shit either. Wendy doesn't use 

BRockaBaby

Not getting back at someone because they do their job. 

Lol 

y'all hate this woman for doing her job 

FRANCE

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on November 23, 2021, 04:38:51 PM
Yea that seemed a bit far fetched although the brother don't be knowing shit either. Wendy doesn't use

Was about to say. He aint saying much. Just saying he doesnt know about that. The last time he spilled family business to the public, so not sure how much info Wendy is willing to give him this time around.

Aalumeci.

She was sitting up there forgetting which story she was covering every damn episode.